Diablo 3 hacked weapons on ps3

This is a discussion on Diablo 3 hacked weapons on ps3 within the Diablo III forum, part of the D; http://i.imgur.com/Bv7LkKC.jpg what do you guys think about it? I have been playing in highest difficulty on inferno for a while ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Diablo 3 hacked weapons on ps3

http://i.imgur.com/Bv7LkKC.jpg
    what do you guys think about it? I have been playing in highest difficulty on inferno for a while now and best weapon damage that dropped for me was 1700 dps, meanwhile this one has 14k dps and 3 sockets which is also a hack since no weapon in diablo 3 has 3 sockets. Whenever I try to play with others on master 5 difficulty there's always someone in lobby with that weapon, it's a plague lol, they just run around like apocalypse, killing every enemy with one hit. Honestly I'm a little jealous, since it would make my 5 million gold grind much easier, but I got so far without it and I will keep it that way. What about you guys? Would you use it?
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

Plats-O'-War!!

I kinda would. It was bound to happen sooner or later honestly.

DON'T BLINK

I've got a 3 socket chest piece that either dropped or was crafted, don't remember. So a 3 socket weapon isn't a stretch. The stats are another story, but 3 sockets could be done.

( thanks djunglist for this awesome GDT sig)

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Koimia View Post
    I've got a 3 socket chest piece that either dropped or was crafted, don't remember. So a 3 socket weapon isn't a stretch. The stats are another story, but 3 sockets could be done.
    3 sockets on a piece of armor like chest yes, but not on a weapon. My immortal king chest has 3 sockets, I'm talking strictly about weapons, it is a stretch since a weapon with 3 sockets wasn't created by Blizzard.

Chest maximum number of sockets 3
    Pants maximum number of sockets 2
    Everything else has 1 socket

DON'T BLINK

Quote Originally Posted by BeefcakeJax View Post
    3 sockets on a piece of armor like chest yes, but not on a weapon. My immortal king chest has 3 sockets, I'm talking strictly about weapons, it is a stretch since a weapon with 3 sockets wasn't created by Blizzard.

Chest maximum number of sockets 3
    Pants maximum number of sockets 2
    Everything else has 1 socket
    Gotcha. This I didn't know.

( thanks djunglist for this awesome GDT sig)

illegal in 9 countries

It's all about integrity.

D3 game saves are available on the interwebs with every legendary drop in the game on max level hacked characters with maxed hacked weapons and maxed cash. But that kinda defeats the entire premise of Diablo and makes the Platinum a non-achievement.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

All out of bubblegum.....

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    It's all about integrity.

D3 game saves are available on the interwebs with every legendary drop in the game on max level hacked characters with maxed hacked weapons and maxed cash. But that kinda defeats the entire premise of Diablo and makes the Platinum a non-achievement.
    Yeah, I'm gonna grind this bitch til the disc breaks.... no haxxor for me. I never comment on people who hack save files, or trophies... but don't mess with my D3 biotches!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter
    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Lvl 7 - Gold

So I just got that hacked weapon, if anyone wants it add me and join my game. I won't be using it, so it's free .

gave away

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by BeefcakeJax View Post
    So I just got that hacked weapon, if anyone wants it add me and join my game. I won't be using it, so it's free .

gave away
    Dammit! I asked you about that earlier!

Lvl 7 - Gold

I have 2 more hacked weapons one is 21k dps other 19k dps, one is going to Kidson, so if you want the other one add me. Be aware that to use it u need to be 60 and that weapon won't make you God, you still going to die with one hit if you armor sucks on highest difficulty. Anyway add me on PSN and weapon is yours.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

A bit off-topic but reminds me of the time I was trying to get to lvl 61 on BORDERLANDS killing CRAWMERAX - I joined a lobby and a guy was duplicating weapons and shields - he gave me one with 2 million strength - I got my trophies and then I passed it on to a friend
    Hall of Fame - Best Platinum Trophies

Bioshock (100%) | LittleBigPlanet (100%) | Trine (100%) | Dead Nation (100%) | Batman: Arkham Asylum (100%) |
    Borderlands (100%) | Singularity (100%) | Dead Space (100%) | Bioshock 2 (100%) | Rage (100%) | Killzone HD (100%) |
    RESOGUN (100%)
    | Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (100%)

coming soon ... God of War (82%) | God of War II (88%)

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ro-llow View Post
    A bit off-topic but reminds me of the time I was trying to get to lvl 61 on BORDERLANDS killing CRAWMERAX - I joined a lobby and a guy was duplicating weapons and shields - he gave me one with 2 million strength - I got my trophies and then I passed it on to a friend
    Took me 60 levels and 16 paragons to gather 5 million gold, it was a long grind, so I'm hoping giving out these weapons will help others reach that amount faster.