Need Hellfire Ring Help

This is a discussion on Need Hellfire Ring Help within the Diablo III forum, part of the D; Hey all! I'm having trouble obtaining the hellfire ring....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need Hellfire Ring Help

Hey all! I'm having trouble obtaining the hellfire ring.

RPG Master

Quote Originally Posted by asdead View Post
    Hey all! I'm having trouble obtaining the hellfire ring.
    What are you having trouble with? Getting the parts or getting the ring?
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Oh man, stupid phone. I didn't even finish my post lol. That's a bad first post.

Yeah I'm having extreme trouble obtaining the parts to make the ring. I've only been able to get the writhering spine. I was wondering if anyone might have a spare part they'd be willing to trade.

RPG Master

Quote Originally Posted by asdead View Post
    Oh man, stupid phone. I didn't even finish my post lol. That's a bad first post.

Yeah I'm having extreme trouble obtaining the parts to make the ring. I've only been able to get the writhering spine. I was wondering if anyone might have a spare part they'd be willing to trade.
    Since you're posting here I assume you know about how increasing the monster power level (Easy, Normal, Hard...) increases the % chance of the item drop by 10% up to a guaranteed 100% at Master V. I'm sure if you post in the boosting thread you can find some people willing to play with you on Master-Inferno to get the parts for the ring.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yeah that's a good idea. I'm using a lvl 60 paragon 11 barbarian but I can only manage ML I for the uber bosses.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Invest in damage resistances, I was able to do Master IV no problem.
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by BeefcakeJax View Post
    Invest in damage resistances, I was able to do Master IV no problem.
    I've been trying to get my damage up over 1k figuring killing faster would help, now I'll have to re-gear lol.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    Since you're posting here I assume you know about how increasing the monster power level (Easy, Normal, Hard...) increases the % chance of the item drop by 10% up to a guaranteed 100% at Master V. I'm sure if you post in the boosting thread you can find some people willing to play with you on Master-Inferno to get the parts for the ring.
    totally untrue. I have played on Master V since the beginning at level 10 and have not had a 100% drop rate or anything near so on keys for the infernal machine. The best way to up the drop rate is to get to Nephilim VALOR level 3 and then kill a keywarden on Master 5 and that will give you a 9/10 shot at getting a key.

A cheating way to do it is to get 1 of each key and the Infernal Machine Plan. Then make 3 backups of your save on alternate accounts. then have a second controller come in as player 2 and make and use the Infernal Machine to open a portal. then have another one do the same until you have gone through all 3 portals. If you still don't have the required materials delete the saves off the alternates and then back your save up again 3 times and repeat the process until you get the drops needed to make the ring.

I have grinded keys for hours on Master 5 so just because you are on Master 5 does not guarantee you squat. However, being on Master 5 with x3 Nephilim Valor seems to yield best results. To get Nephilim Valor you must ill an elite with a gold or purple name. That yields x1 Nephilim Valor. Kill 3 enemies (or 3 groups) of elites and you will be Nephilim Valor level 3, then go for the warden or through the portals. Nephilim Glory, contrary to popular belief, will not guarantee or help it just increases damage output,

If you are having trouble still please hop in my game at some point. I play Diablo 3 on the PSN name DragonQueen1126 (long story, don't ask). I will be more then happy to assist you. If I could drop you a Hellfire Ring I would but they cannot be traded.