The Mad King's End Glitched?

This is a discussion on The Mad King's End Glitched? within the Diablo III forum, part of the D; I just deleted my demo saves of Diablo III, put in Diablo III for the first time for a clean ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

The Mad King's End Glitched?

I just deleted my demo saves of Diablo III, put in Diablo III for the first time for a clean start, defeat the Skeleton King, but no *drrrrrrring!*. Should I go ahead and start over, AGAIN, or do I need to complete another quest or does the Skeleton King come back? Don't give out any other spoilers, just a yes or no, or if I need to restart. A little frustrating, but game seems REALLY promising and fun.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

This game is hella fun, and your trophy should have popped. I would say Just keep going though because you will play through this game a few times and there is a trophy for defeating them (the bosses)on inferno mode

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by Rickdawg420 View Post
    This game is hella fun, and your trophy should have popped. I would say Just keep going though because you will play through this game a few times and there is a trophy for defeating them (the bosses)on inferno mode
    ^ This.

You can replay any boss any time you want on any difficulty, so you can revisit him over and over.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    ^ This.

You can replay any boss any time you want on any difficulty, so you can revisit him over and over.
    Yea, I plan on replaying this game over and over. Been anticipating it. I'll try facing him again, first though. Thanks guys!

Royal Flush X2

I had one trophy which was the one for clearing all quests in act 1 not pop on 1st playthrough but next one it did so yeah just what other people said since you'll be playing this for a long time for the plat.