Underwhelming Nemesis Kill Loot

This is a discussion on Underwhelming Nemesis Kill Loot within the Diablo III forum, part of the D; So, I've killed a few Nemesis's now and the loot is truly awful. Except when I received a Gift to ...

R.I.P Ellie

Underwhelming Nemesis Kill Loot

So, I've killed a few Nemesis's now and the loot is truly awful. Except when I received a Gift to send to the person that DIED in the first place... *death stares Yoo_Hoo_Sniper

You'd think you'd receive something vaguely decent for fighting something so powerful and that takes so long to kill. So has anyone got anything worthwhile?

★ Extra Astronomical ★

I can't recall receiving anything other than gifts from a Nemesis. I'm not sure if they can drop anything else - their purpose is to screw you over and drop gifts for friends.

So I guess the solution is to die more often. Give your friends more opportunities to find gifts for you

Ribbon by Beam

R.I.P Ellie

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    I can't recall receiving anything other than gifts from a Nemesis. I'm not sure if they can drop anything else - their purpose is to screw you over and drop gifts for friends.

So I guess the solution is to die more often. Give your friends more opportunities to find gifts for you
    I have been getting some nice Gifts from you, whether or not that's Nemesis related or not?

Lvl 4 - Silver

Killing a nemesis I get a legendary maybe 1/10 times. Getting a gift it's a legendary probably 7/10 times.

Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung

Well I hardly ever see them but when I have I have gotten a legendary once and gifts the other times if I did not die.

^^^^^^^^^Made by BEAM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    You'd think you'd receive something vaguely decent for fighting something so powerful and that takes so long to kill. So has anyone got anything worthwhile?
    I don't know, I've encountered only two nemesis enemies so far, and both of them were laughably easy. Didn't take much more effort than a standard champion, except it had no support mobs, so there was really no danger. Both of them barely survived my Seven-Sided Strike, then only took a few more hits to kill. I've only ever gotten rare drops from them AND rare gifts to send back to my friends. On the other hand, every single random loot drop gift that I've found for friends and received from friends has been legendary class, though not always better than what I currently had.
    However, I'm not complaining, because the loot drops are so much better now than back in Vanilla PC D3. It's awesome.

DON'T BLINK

To be honest, the only Nemesis I've come across was Sprynter, Nemesis of The Foote Clan. That one made me chuckle quite a bit. Either that or I'm just not paying attention to the names of mobs.

( thanks djunglist for this awesome GDT sig)

Lvl 8 - Gold

@ Koimia: Personally, it's kind of hard for me to miss them. Both times I've been attacked by a Nemesis enemy, it was in a closed space right after I finished clearing the room and was getting ready to teleport out. A portal opened and the enemy appeared. So if you don't recall that happening more than once, it probably didn't.