Battersea Hidden Packages

This is a discussion on Battersea Hidden Packages within the Dirt: Showdown forum, part of the D; So, recently I began looking for all the hidden packages in Battersea. I've got all of them in the Depot, ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Battersea Hidden Packages

So, recently I began looking for all the hidden packages in Battersea. I've got all of them in the Depot, and in the Parking Lot. However, according to my game, I haven't collected all the ones in the Power Station.

So, I drove around for 20 mins looking for it, but to no avail. So, I looked on YouTube for a guide, and followed it exactly. I've collected all the one the video collected, but still not got all the packages available in the Power Station (the video shows the person collecting all the Power Station packages only).

I'm so confused by this right now, I have no idea what to do. Anyone had a similar problem or can offer any help?

Lvl 4 - Silver

I thought I'd bump this, as I've recently gone back onto this game, and I'm still having this problem. Does anyone know of anything that can solve this?