Trophy list confusion

This is a discussion on Trophy list confusion within the Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten forum, part of the D; My in-game trophy list is what appears to be the US/AS listing (it has Special Stalker, Pimp my Ship, and ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Trophy list confusion

My in-game trophy list is what appears to be the US/AS listing (it has Special Stalker, Pimp my Ship, and Item Roadshow) yet my list on this site is the EU listing and does not show the aforementioned trophies on my profile...
    My game is the EU version, which is fair enough because I'm playing the EU version.
    But I'm thinking that maybe there's no regional differences at all, rendering the "EU" version of the trophy list redundant.
    Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me? D=

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I think it's a problem with the servers they probably haven't updated it yet or maybe you hadn't synched your trophies to the site? because it could be your old stats when you first popped the disc in? If it says it's the eu version then that's prob right because Disgaea 4 stacks 5 times and if I remember right the eu version was the last 1 to be confirmed to stack I have the us version and when the list was first uploaded the list was incomplete so maybe the same thing is going on here those are just my theories

Plat Card by Wadefan1 Avatar by Chambers35

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yeah it might just be incomplete.
    I had two of the three region-exclusive trophies unlocked before I had last updated my stats.
    I've updated again, and they're still not there, nor does that platinum have an image lol.
    I wonder if the "It looks like you could help us gather some missing trophy images. It's all automatic, if you'd like to help click HERE." has anything to do with this? I'm a little suspicious

**Edit**
    Yes, that was exactly it!! =D
    And now I've contributed
    ta~