Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thoughts so far?

This is a discussion on Thoughts so far? within the Dishonored forum, part of the D; Originally Posted by Splee009 So far I just can't get into it. I'll keep giving it a chance for the ...

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Splee009 View Post
    So far I just can't get into it. I'll keep giving it a chance for the time being. If I keep feeling the same way about it, I'm just gonna move onto Darksiders II. I hated Assassin's Creed II at first too but that really grew on me.
    Might be its just not for you , hope you get into it though cause its fun
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Rangers F.C

Had a proper shot at this game tonight and would say its amazing every single thing in the game is spot on , the fighting is cool , the combat movement , climbing , running and stuff feels great , the city has a million different ways to get to your objectives , you can turn into a rat and take secret paths , there are many powers which are all pretty cool and some are excellent . Have heard a lot about how short this game is and for my play style this is total bollocks , I like to explore every inch of the map and you can find loads of cool stuff going on like side missions , I found like 4 in the one mission which took me nearly 5 hours to get through , don't get me wrong if you just ran in and shot the place up you could do it in 30 mins but that's not the way this game plays . Would rate this game very highly so far .

Question = did anyone turn the brightness right down ?(night was like daytime) , I set it to the games spec and it was way way too bright so put it down to about a quarter on the in-game gauge , and it looks great .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Du wirst geil

Quote Originally Posted by Self_Saboteur- View Post
    This game was good; until I finished my no kills or alerts playthrough and only got the Shadow trophy. The game withheld the other two trophies I should have received (Ghost and Clean Hands). So needless to say I'm pissed. I went through and looked at the stats for each mission afterwords, and on mission 1&3 I had a body found, but still had the no alerted enemies or kills. So I'm gonna play those over and hope it resolves itself.
    Has this happened to anyone else?
    I've had that happen quiet a few times actually but I like the game so much I'm willing to plow through it more than enough times.

On a side note, anyone deciphered the clue from The Thirteenth Months book for the safe combo in the sewers? I picked up the guide and it doesn't even give you the combo crafty bastards.

Currently Boosting: Borderlands 2
    Add me with requests for boosting.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Alright. After giving this a bit more of a chance, I've decided it's not that bad. I'm having fun TRYING to be stealthy and choking people out. Playing with the powers. Exploring the areas for runes and bone charms. Also, I really like blinking over someone's head and drop killing them. Although that shits kinda tricky to pull off sometimes.

Du wirst geil

Quote Originally Posted by Splee009 View Post
    Alright. After giving this a bit more of a chance, I've decided it's not that bad. I'm having fun TRYING to be stealthy and choking people out. Playing with the powers. Exploring the areas for runes and bone charms. Also, I really like blinking over someone's head and drop killing them. Although that shits kinda tricky to pull off sometimes.
    Well the challenge is the fun part of the game I know I'd get frustrated with that kind of task if it were a

Currently Boosting: Borderlands 2
    Add me with requests for boosting.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I am about mid way through my second play through and i an still enjoying it, getting the stealth and no kill play through out of the way first really makes the second play through fun
    Mint sig by In2 & Mint Avy by Abstract

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12