If you're having problems with the "Clean Hands" trophy check this

This is a discussion on If you're having problems with the "Clean Hands" trophy check this within the Dishonored forum, part of the D; I completed the whole game without killing a single person (after every mission I got the didn't kill anyone check ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If you're having problems with the "Clean Hands" trophy check this

I completed the whole game without killing a single person (after every mission I got the didn't kill anyone check mark) and did not receive the "Clean Hands" trophy after hitting the internet I found that other people were having this issue. (SLIGHT SPOILER) It seems that how you handle the objective of obtaining the sewer key may mess with this trophy. I loaded a previous save and went back to the third mission before the last and stole Granny Rags key instead of knocking her out with a sleep dart and this seemed to fix the issue after completing the game. I was just wondering if any one else encountered this issue or a similar one with these non lethal and sneak trophies?

#cutformesa

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUSISLOOSE View Post
    I completed the whole game without killing a single person (after every mission I got the didn't kill anyone check mark) and did not receive the "Clean Hands" trophy after hitting the internet I found that other people were having this issue. (SLIGHT SPOILER) It seems that how you handle the objective of obtaining the sewer key may mess with this trophy. I loaded a previous save and went back to the third mission before the last and stole Granny Rags key instead of knocking her out with a sleep dart and this seemed to fix the issue after completing the game. I was just wondering if any one else encountered this issue or a similar one with these non lethal and sneak trophies?
    The only common issue known to invalidate this is if you used Mission Select instead of playing through the gamer linearly. You can use the "Replay Mission" option when you're at a Mission Summary screen and still get the trophy, but you CANNOT use Mission Select to get it. Doing so will forfeit Clean Hands, Ghost, Shadow, and a few others.

Current Playthrough Counts:
    Mass Effect: 25 || Mass Effect 2: 44
    Mass Effect 3: 15
    Add me for ME3 multiplayer shenanigans.
    First legit Mass Effect 3 100% on PS3T.

SERBIA STRONG

Thanks to Luckay for the ETGWG bar and avy, and Qurb for the sig!

Let Me Watch

I'd be pissed if this happened to me.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

"Gunnin', hummin', comin' atcha, first I'm gonna getcha once I gotcha I gatcha"

Rangers F.C

Does killing the infected count as kills , not been paying attention to trophies on the first run ?
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

#cutformesa

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Does killing the infected count as kills , not been paying attention to trophies on the first run ?
    If you're talking about the Weepers then yeah, they count toward kills and detections. It's still not clear to me whether they're supposed to be intelligent or more like zombies, but either way they'll void the trophy.

SERBIA STRONG

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Curb View Post
    The only common issue known to invalidate this is if you used Mission Select instead of playing through the gamer linearly. You can use the "Replay Mission" option when you're at a Mission Summary screen and still get the trophy, but you CANNOT use Mission Select to get it. Doing so will forfeit Clean Hands, Ghost, Shadow, and a few others.
    Thanks for the extra tip. Just to be sure, does this mean I can load a previous save file, steal the key from Granny, continue playing killing anyone and then the trophies will unlock at the end?

#cutformesa

Quote Originally Posted by fraktothefuture View Post
    Thanks for the extra tip. Just to be sure, does this mean I can load a previous save file, steal the key from Granny, continue playing killing anyone and then the trophies will unlock at the end?
    If I'm following you correctly, then I see no reason why not. The issues usually arise from specifically using Mission Select at the main menu, but reloading saves and hitting to Replay Mission at the summary screen are both okay.

SERBIA STRONG

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hope its the granny rags thing thats causing me to not get the trophy.
    I have a save that starts at the very beginning of mission 7, so I guess I'll just load that up and get through the last 3 missions again. Hopefully that'll work. Otherwise I'll have to start a 4th playthrough on this game and its getting a bit annoying now and I have only needed Clean Hands and Ghost since after the second.
    I'm not even going to bother to recover my weapons this time lol

Rangers F.C

Don't think I am going to bother with platinum on this game started trying to do the total stealth and no kills earlier and it was making the game a bit boring , don't get me wrong I like the stealth and stuff but also like killing folk to and going for platinum on this one for me would mean multiple play through's only going for certain trophies and reckon it would take me another four . Got it off Lovefilm so will probably enjoy it and send it back then try for platinum when its faded from memory a bit .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

#cutformesa

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Don't think I am going to bother with platinum on this game started trying to do the total stealth and no kills earlier and it was making the game a bit boring , don't get me wrong I like the stealth and stuff but also like killing folk to and going for platinum on this one for me would mean multiple play through's only going for certain trophies and reckon it would take me another four . Got it off Lovefilm so will probably enjoy it and send it back then try for platinum when its faded from memory a bit .
    The Low Chaos ending is pretty awesome, but it can definitely be a bit boring and frustrating to do the sneaky way. Don't make yourself crazy.

SERBIA STRONG

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Edit; Figured it out;
    At the beginning of mission 3, when you have to take care of the Weepers in the sewer, I always just tranq darted them both. The 1st one falls into the water and drowns, and the mission stat screen doesn't show that death.
    Don't know how I didn't notice that before.
    Last edited by hyakuken; 10-18-2012 at 08:06 PM.

Du wirst geil

Well, I sort of had this happen to me the other day. Playthrough on a Pure Stealth run, didn't kill anyone or get spotted, and the trophy didn't pop, neither did the Ghost trophy or the other trophy (forget which one). I would have had the last night if that hadn't of happened. And I did it on a whole new file too

Currently Boosting: Borderlands 2
    Add me with requests for boosting.

Du wirst geil

OK, now seriously this is taking the piss. Just completed my 4th playthrough, complete stealth, didn't alert anyone or kill anyone and this trophy still didn't pop. Neither did the Ghost trophy and they're the only 2 I need for and again this was done on a completely new file which makes it all the more frustrating.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

mmmm when u choke someone out do u hide them well so rats dont get them etc make sure if hide them high that later they dont fall or anything like that,i dont think the trophy is glitched u just gotta b so carefull on this run which u proberly were i know just so much could go wrong,i hope u get it soon hey

Du wirst geil

I eventually got it. My kill count for every level was 0 and the box was checked off. What it was was when you encounter Granny Rags and Slackjaw for the last time, I was hitting her with a sleep dart, blinking up to her room, putting the cameo into the furnace and then rendering her unconscious. Instead I reloaded a previous file, and this time I just stole the key, unlocked Slackjaw and made a run for it, then BAM, I got Ghost, Clean Hands and

I looked up a video on YT and this guy had the same issue and did what I just explained above.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey guys, im new here. but i just beat the game and i got shadow but not clean hands or ghost. and ive checked all the mission stats. 0 kill for all and i know people had problems with the granny quest but i didnt even do it the sewer was already unlocked for me. so does anyone know whats wrong? also i didnt even see a single dog so thats not it either.