Prologue ASSASIN KILLS Forfiet 'Clean Hands' ??? [HELP]

This is a discussion on Prologue ASSASIN KILLS Forfiet 'Clean Hands' ??? [HELP] within the Dishonored forum, part of the D; I am 7 Missions in with 0 Kills & 0 Alerts on every mission. I just read the trophy guide ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Prologue ASSASIN KILLS Forfiet 'Clean Hands' ??? [HELP]

I am 7 Missions in with 0 Kills & 0 Alerts on every mission. I just read the trophy guide for this game and it says "The Assasin kills you get in the prologue(The start)may forfiet the Clean hands trophy. I know I killed them, and it says you can get to the cut scene without killing them. So now I need to know is there anyone who recieved this trophy despite killing the Assasins? I am not countinuing this game until I find out. Thanks.

#cutformesa

Quote Originally Posted by Crazorr View Post
    I am 7 Missions in with 0 Kills & 0 Alerts on every mission. I just read the trophy guide for this game and it says "The Assasin kills you get in the prologue(The start)may forfiet the Clean hands trophy. I know I killed them, and it says you can get to the cut scene without killing them. So now I need to know is there anyone who recieved this trophy despite killing the Assasins? I am not countinuing this game until I find out. Thanks.
    Well I'm the guy that wrote the trophy guide and I can tell you that I got the trophy, but I didn't kill them, so I can't verify that for you. I'm still poking around the internet myself so I can verify it one way or another, but I'm fairly certain that if you killed them you're S.O.L. Most of the other trophies say to do whatever "...after the prologue...", but Clean Hands says to go the entire game without killing anyone, and it doesn't distinctly say after the prologue.

Current Playthrough Counts:
    Mass Effect: 25 || Mass Effect 2: 44
    Mass Effect 3: 15
    Add me for ME3 multiplayer shenanigans.
    First legit Mass Effect 3 100% on PS3T.

SERBIA STRONG

Thanks to Luckay for the ETGWG bar and avy, and Qurb for the sig!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Curb View Post
    Well I'm the guy that wrote the trophy guide and I can tell you that I got the trophy, but I didn't kill them, so I can't verify that for you. I'm still poking around the internet myself so I can verify it one way or another, but I'm fairly certain that if you killed them you're S.O.L. Most of the other trophies say to do whatever "...after the prologue...", but Clean Hands says to go the entire game without killing anyone, and it doesn't distinctly say after the prologue.
    The thing is when you shoot the assassins or swing at them, they turn to ashes, presumably they're teleporting. I hope they're not dead anyway, I'm four missions into the trophy.
    "I'll stop at nothing to avoid using negative numbers. "
    Many thanks to Athena for the awesome sig and avy!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I can 100% confirm that you will still be recieve the clean hands trophy despite shooting at the assasins at the beggining of the game. As Dread stated, the Assasins seem to disappear rather then drop dead. Please Edit this into your guide I have 3 friens that also said they got the trophy after shooting the Assasins.

#cutformesa

Quote Originally Posted by Dread View Post
    The thing is when you shoot the assassins or swing at them, they turn to ashes, presumably they're teleporting. I hope they're not dead anyway, I'm four missions into the trophy.
    There are more of those assassins later on in the game, yes, but the ones in the prologue are actually killable. I killed one of them in my lethal playthrough, and while another one took his place, there was a body and blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazorr View Post
    I can 100% confirm that you will still be recieve the clean hands trophy despite shooting at the assasins at the beggining of the game. As Dread stated, the Assasins seem to disappear rather then drop dead. Please Edit this into your guide I have 3 friens that also said they got the trophy after shooting the Assasins.
    Damaging enemies doesn't really make much difference and it seems like you didn't manage to actually kill one, so you should still be fine. However the most common things keeping people from earning Clean Hands are using Mission Select, and killing the prologue enemies.

Current Playthrough Counts:
    Mass Effect: 25 || Mass Effect 2: 44
    Mass Effect 3: 15
    Add me for ME3 multiplayer shenanigans.
    First legit Mass Effect 3 100% on PS3T.

SERBIA STRONG

Thanks to Luckay for the ETGWG bar and avy, and Qurb for the sig!

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by Curb View Post
    There are more of those assassins later on in the game, yes, but the ones in the prologue are actually killable. I killed one of them in my lethal playthrough, and while another one took his place, there was a body and blood.
    I wasn't able to kill one, they just teleported when I shot at them. Though I'm not good at Dishonored.