Problems with Overseer Cambell

This is a discussion on Problems with Overseer Cambell within the Dishonored forum, part of the D; Whenever I try enter the meeting chamber both Cambell Curnow and guards come storming through chasing one another and don't ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Problems with Overseer Cambell

Whenever I try enter the meeting chamber both Cambell Curnow and guards come storming through chasing one another and don't have the dialogue they are meant to have in that room. As soon as I step foot into that room it happens and I've seen guides online and people can walk freely in their to deal with the glasses whereas I get about 1 second before the door opens and they rush through..

Does anyone have a solution, I waited to see how it plays out afterwards and Curnow escapes and I got the trophy for saving him and then cambell is waiting in his chambers however there is no way to stealthily dispatch of him.

This is frustrating me...
    INTERESTED IN YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP? APPLY NOW!
    https://partner.makerstudios.com/?re...0UU00000048Wmj
    Check out my Videos!

Rangers F.C

Try going in through the window of that room , it worked fine that way for me but I killed them both anyway lol
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Change is mediocre

That didn't happen to me as I just walked in there, poisoned the drink and hid in the corner. Did you go in that room and leave before (thus triggering the 2 to walk in)?

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Try going in through the window of that room , it worked fine that way for me but I killed them both anyway lol
    The window in the back? I've tried that blinked to the table I get to the glasses and they run in.
    Check out my Videos!

Ghost Assassin

I just sneaked through the whole building and entered the room from a window over a door. When entering from the window, the glasses are directly in front of you on the table. I was able to jump down, choose an option then blink back to the hiding spots above. They were getting closer though and I made it just in time. Maybe you have to be a little faster getting there, or enter it a different way.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I also went through the top window of the door on my sneaky playthrough and just blinked down smashed the glasses but i had heaps of time to have a look around the room,they were talking and as they got closer i just blinked back up to the window,though if u move while in the room,even if u just look around (because this happened to me) they see u then they run out and go all crazy so what i did was waited on the outside of the window above the door that they walk out after i smashed the glasses then DONT move,dont touch your controller until they walk out and r down the hall way then follow them.Hope this works 4 u as it did 4 me

Du wirst geil

I went in the window through the ledge then knocked over the drinks, then choked him and branded him

Currently Boosting: Borderlands 2
    Add me with requests for boosting.

Lvl 5 - Silver

I didn't know about the window above the door, thanks for the help guys, but I tried the window thing and as soon as I entered the room and the 'mission' triggered the door would open and I can't go further. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong...
    Check out my Videos!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I read about this glitch somewhere else, i don't know why it happens but reloading a older save game, or beginning the mission again may help.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm also getting this. I enter the room (doesn't matter from where), and I barely have time to get to the table before the doors fly open (even though no one's near them) and everyone rushes out. Is there no known workaround?

I'd JUST finished exploring this entire level, and I really don't wanna start over.

Administrator

You are entering through the second story window from the front of the building?

Lvl 5 - Silver

I've tried every window leading into the room and the same thing happens..

EDIT: I reloaded a previous save and came back and everything was fine, now I can finally begin to play the game again instead of being extremely frustrated and stuck on one of the first missions.
    Last edited by Brenden; 10-19-2012 at 03:45 AM.
    Check out my Videos!