Dishonored Dunwall City Trials DLC Revealed

This is a discussion on Dishonored Dunwall City Trials DLC Revealed within the Dishonored forum, part of the D; It's been revealed that Dishonored will be getting three add-on packs, the first of which will be released in December. ...

40oz to freedom

It's been revealed that Dishonored will be getting three add-on packs, the first of which will be released in December.
    The Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials DLC will cost 3.99/4.99/AUD$8.45/$4.99/400 MS points and will add 10 challenge maps to the game, designed to test players' combat, stealth and mobility skills.
    The trials on offer will range from fighting waves of attackers and pulling off drop assassinations to racing against the clock. There'll also be global online leaderboards and new achievements.
    Some additional details have also been released for the second add-on for Dishonored due next year, which will apparently be a story-driven campaign. The pack is targeted for next Spring and will focus on Daud, the leader of a group of supernatural assassins called The Whalers. It'll add new locations within Dunwall, as well as powers, weapons and gadgets that you'll be able to liberate from Daud's clutches.
    Nothing is known about the third DLC pack, other than that it'll also be story-focused, but it's been confirmed that all three DLC packs will release simultaneously on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

Plats-O'-War!!

$4.99 is a good price for some DLC. Should be good

Change is mediocre

I knew I shouldn't have traded it in for Warfighter. Damn it.

Rangers F.C

Its a fucking joke they could have made the original longer , its been out less than a month and its DLC already in the pipeline the game was a lot of fun and first playthrough the game does not seem that short but second playthrough after you have already explored the maps in first run makes the game seem VERY short , I have already got rid of the game and won't be getting it back for DLC because for a short game how big can the DLC be ?
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge