cant finish mission

This is a discussion on cant finish mission within the Dishonored forum, part of the D; mission 3: took care of the pendletons, got the heir back to the pub, talked to the other pendleton, but ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

cant finish mission

mission 3: took care of the pendletons, got the heir back to the pub, talked to the other pendleton, but havelton justs sits in the bar looking at me with his vacant crosseyed expression, quest arrow is hovering above his head but i cant talk to him or otherwise trigger anything to make the quest complete itself, anyone got any tips on what to do or do i need to reload a save from the middle of the mission and try to finish it again?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

the mission complete the moment you return in samuel boat & return in pub ... now probably you skip the sleep sections & you cant continue the story ... reload a preview auto-save and see & check in game meny the open quest... btw you save emily right ?

Lvl 10 - Platinum

yeah i saved emily but didnt go to sleep, when i went to the bedroom the mattress was gone, quest arrow is above haveltons head but no option to talk to him, the other guy with him will talk, i think its martin sitting with him, but only says a few things then repeats the same dialogue over and over