Dishonored GOTY Edition Listed

This is a discussion on Dishonored GOTY Edition Listed within the Dishonored forum, part of the D; The text went all albino on me so just highlight it to read it lolol In a sort of mini ...

Banned

Dishonored GOTY Edition Listed

The text went all albino on me so just highlight it to read it lolol

In a sort of mini Catch-Up before the actual Catch-Up later today, we found even more proof about the existence of a Game of the Year Edition forDishonored. After previously discovering a listing on Amazon that originally outed it, the Australian Classification Board has handed down a rating for the Dishonored Game of the Year Edition.
    With The Brigmore Witches DLC coming out next week, it makes sense that a complete edition of Dishonored would follow, so we’ve reached out to Bethesda once again regarding its existence and we’ll let you know if we hear anything back.
    Source: Dishonored Game of the Year Edition Rated by the ACB, Angry Birds Star Wars Listed for PS4/Xbox One by Retailer - PlayStation LifeStyle

PRO Member

That'd be nice, I haven't played this game yet so I'd get this edition. But something tells me this game could end up free for Plus sometime this year so I'm gonna wait even if this is confirmed.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Oh well I have the game, and first two DLCs so doesn't matter, but if you guys didn't play this game, you should.
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE