hmm ok lol

This is a discussion on hmm ok lol within the Dishonored forum, part of the D; So.. my post is locked for making a suggestion to add to a trophy guide.. i dont really care if ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hmm ok lol

So.. my post is locked for making a suggestion to add to a trophy guide.. i dont really care if it is or isnt added, just thought it would be helpful.. i get directed to reply within the guide itself, even though that thread is locked too or pm the creator of guide.. i dont post a lot since i view this forum from my phone..

A BETTER response would have been.. "since im a moderator, let me pm this info to the author for you and THANKS for the info"

Last time i try and help lol

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Who's mad? What kind of "editor in chief" uses heff instead of HAVE? This is actually getting funny now lol

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Seriously though, i dont wanna cause any trouble.. if i have a future trophy guide suggestion, ill just pm the author.. thanks

Starting REORC Soon AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by BadAzzOutlaw View Post
    Seriously though, i dont wanna cause any trouble.. if i have a future trophy guide suggestion, ill just pm the author.. thanks
    Thank you Outlaw as that will limit everything else and get the info straight to the author for sure. I know you're more or less new here too with the 38 posts but you can always edit a post so you don't double post. Enjoy your time here and be sure to check out the DLC guide(s) for Dishonored as well.
    Sig by Djunglist & Avy by Dare
    Made by Pancake Model

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Thank you Outlaw as that will limit everything else and get the info straight to the author for sure. I know you're more or less new here too with the 38 posts but you can always edit a post so you don't double post. Enjoy your time here and be sure to check out the DLC guide(s) for Dishonored as well.
    Been a member for 2 years but just dont post much since im usually viewing forums from my phone.. i enjoy ALL the trophy guides i read, appreciate the effort that authors put into them..

Word is Bond

I'm forced to use the PS3 browser, so I understand how difficult it is to post in the forums. As for the response you received, maybe they were just in a rush and didn't have the time to do it themselves. Either way, I'm drunk...thanks for the thread though, cheers.

Trophy Guide Kitten

I am not closing this thread to prevent any further problems. As you said and as others, next time, just post in the guide or pm the author of the guide. This will cut down on random threads.

K? Thanks
    K? Thanks