Fuzzy Dice

This is a discussion on Fuzzy Dice within the Disney Universe forum, part of the D; I can't find the Fuzy dice in the last stage of the monster training level (the one where you go ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Fuzzy Dice

I can't find the Fuzy dice in the last stage of the monster training level (the one where you go through the color-coded doors to get the scream canisters), 2 in the second level of the Door Factory, and one in the last...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Did you ever figure out where the dice were for the door factory?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

you need to destroy the Red doors. all of them.
    there should be 2x places in that level for it. near the beginning there is a gap with the bomb basket just keep chucking bombs until the doors are gone, the dice appear in the middle.
    at the very end of the level there are more breakable red doors next to the exit, same deal chuck bombs break ALL of the doors and the dice appear.

Hope this helps

for the training room. you need to do all of the rooms to get back out near the end with the canister. DO NOT FINISH. instead put the canister in the place it goes to open the exit and run back towards the beginning of the level. about halfway there you will see a tele-door that you can walk into that will transport you into the middle room (previously inaccessible) voila.

Let me know if you need anymore help.
    msg me on PSN - Zaraeleus for the fastest response... I rarely check the forums.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Ya, I had issues with that too. Also the one in Aladin when you had to bring the fire breather back to the Ganesha (elephant statue) to get the gem from behind it was confussing lol - this game is easily a 1/10 simply cuz its too easy, u do the same thing for hours - and it sucks at defense, you can barely fight off a crowd of them haha

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Jump attack, can't hurt you
    My FAV plats:Bioshock, Fallout, Crysis, Dead Space, Dead Island, RE, Prince of Persia and all the different versions of those games.