Hero Feed Heroism

This is a discussion on Hero Feed Heroism within the DJ Hero 2 forum, part of the D; Hmm has anyone else had trouble getting this, I have played at least 5 from the hero feed and the ...

Stoned

Hero Feed Heroism

Hmm has anyone else had trouble getting this, I have played at least 5 from the hero feed and the count is 0/5 just never go's up

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Havent really attempted this myself but give me a shout, been needing a boosting partner for this game as well.
    PSN = SpaceOfSoul
    Pretty much done with all the solo trophies, just need all the friend/online trophies.

Gaming since 1985!

Quote Originally Posted by Fish1son View Post
    Hmm has anyone else had trouble getting this, I have played at least 5 from the hero feed and the count is 0/5 just never go's up
    Are you getting "challenges" sent to you by your friends or are you just playing songs the feed says your friends have scored or beat? (Obviously located at the bottom of the main screen) Cause someone needs to send you a challenge for it to count. Check the DJ Hero 2 Trophy Guide for help. I would also assist you with this but I busted my turntable.

Stoned

Quote Originally Posted by jess1234567 View Post
    Are you getting "challenges" sent to you by your friends or are you just playing songs the feed says your friends have scored or beat? (Obviously located at the bottom of the main screen) Cause someone needs to send you a challenge for it to count. Check the DJ Hero 2 Trophy Guide for help. I would also assist you with this but I busted my turntable.
    Haha you got it in one, silly me! Yeah im on my 2nd deck bought the renegade deck.Cheers

Yeah all I need now is 2 online trophies