Possible Game Ending Glitch....And In Some Cases, Definite.

This is a discussion on Possible Game Ending Glitch....And In Some Cases, Definite. within the Doom 3: BFG Edition forum, part of the D; This got me the first time around and I tested it again just to make sure. In Delta Labs (Sector ...

Sinner and Saint

Possible Game Ending Glitch....And In Some Cases, Definite.

This got me the first time around and I tested it again just to make sure. In Delta Labs (Sector 2 I think, maybe 1), you'll come to a part where you have to turn on the power to this command center looking station and then proceed to turn on a reactor then head towards some elevators to proceed to the next level. The thing is once you power on the command center you have to have a video chat with Sarge before turning on the reactor or the elevators will be permanently closed and unless you made a previous save the games auto save feature will trap you in a Delta Labs thats impossible to get out of.

Now I'm not sure this is the case all of the time but it's 2/2 for me so far.

Sig & Avy by the amazing: apokolypz : PPS Bar by: RaveNScythE18

The Warlord's Path to Platinum

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thanks for the heads up, i'm about to start doom3 right away...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It happened to me! WTF? Seriously, this move from the makers of the game is DOWNRIGHT INSULTING! WTF where they thinking? Tricking me! Oh hell no! I was on my 6 hour progress of the game! But I checked the elevators on Delta Labs sector 1, well it doesn't work because there is no power, but when I turn on the power and went back to the elevator, guess what! The game has it's own built in F*** you glitch where you get stuck on the same level forever! F*** this! Patch this Bethesda or ID Software! You should have at least give us a warning not to open the elevator before turning on the power, In the game manual or the audio logs in the game! Seriously you guys want us, people you tricked to start from the beginning? Well... I'll give it another chance but I swear if they f***ed over again, I'm just gonna flip out!
    Or I'm gonna sell it, My brother was right I should have bought Batman AC GOTY EDITION than this, but instead I bought this because I love FPS games and I haven't played DOOM! But how can I enjoy it when you motherf***ers tricks us!