Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The Official Doom 3: BFG Edition Boosting Thread.

This is a discussion on The Official Doom 3: BFG Edition Boosting Thread. within the Doom 3: BFG Edition forum, part of the D; Looking to boost all the trophies, just picked this up on.special offer and fancy getting it out the way...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Looking to boost all the trophies, just picked this up on.special offer and fancy getting it out the way

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need just a few of the multiplayer trophies, the most annoying ones really: catch enemy in Reactor in Frag Chamber, kill 2 enemies at once with one rocket, kill 5 enemies with invisibility, kill enemy by going after him in teleporter. I just need maybe 1 or 2 people, and we can all help each other. I might have someone willing to help who isn't interested in the trophies, but it's not for sure. Please message me. PSN is ff789n10

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi everyone, I'm looking to boost the 2 deaths 1 gun trophy only. Managed to get the others through sheer luck and effort, but this one is impossible. I am anonamous2 on psn. Please have the subject as 'boost buddy' if you send a friend request to help me or if you also want some help. Peace
    Its that time again...

Lvl 6 - Silver

need 2 people to boost the mp trophies with.... sooner the better Im always on... if Im offline my app will get your message

PSN : badreligionbomb

Negator

No longer helping people get trophies in this game, as I traded it. Sorry.
    Last edited by DarkFox's Piss Bucket; 04-30-2015 at 11:24 PM.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey guys

All i need is the 2 deaths 1 gun multiplayer trophy. If anyone can help boost this for me i'd be highly grateful and help in any trophies needed possible? PSN: Staticmowry just send message with invite most likely my friends list is full

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I just need 2 Deaths 1 gun trophy my psn is cradle_the_filth any help would be appreciated will help you if needed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123