Doom 3 bfg multiplayer trophy help and boosting.

This is a discussion on Doom 3 bfg multiplayer trophy help and boosting. within the Doom 3: BFG Edition forum, part of the D; Hi I'm looking for help trying to get the online multiplayer trophies on Doom 3 bfg edition mainly the "2 ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Doom 3 bfg multiplayer trophy help and boosting.

Hi I'm looking for help trying to get the online multiplayer trophies on Doom 3 bfg edition mainly the "2 deaths - 1 gun" trophy. I've tried for ages now and it's the only trophy I can't seem to get and it's driveing me mad as I'm wanting to get the platinum (after a fair few hours a presume). If any body would be willing to help me out or a couple of people setting up a match and inviting me to join i would be chuffed to bits. My ps3 gamer tag is ( TattooFreak ) and I'm online most nights for 10.30 / 11.00 but could probs go on at any time to do it thanks.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

boosting Doom 3 bfg edition

me and my friend have that trophy and will help you get it

Negator

Cool tools, glad you guys found each other.

Check the top of the game's forum for the boosting thread, like this http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/do...ng-thread.html

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay