What was the hardest trophy for you to get in this game?

This is a discussion on What was the hardest trophy for you to get in this game? within the Dragon Age II forum, part of the D; Since this place has no topics as of yet, I figured I would ask a common question. Obviously there are ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

What was the hardest trophy for you to get in this game?

Since this place has no topics as of yet, I figured I would ask a common question. Obviously there are still bugs with the Epic trophy (that I hope that I won't encounter this time around) but besides that what was the hardest trophy for you?

Feel free to use the spoiler tag if need be.

Toggle Spoiler

-Roy

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I haven't gotten all of them yet, but as of right now, I think the trophies are relatively easy to get. My obvious 'challenge' is remembering to support the Templars this round lol.

PRO Member

I have to agree that Crowning Glory and Mage Hunter were the toughest for me, only because my conscience found it hard to "go templar". Maybe that's why I saved those two for last.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Turns out that Supplier is the hardest one I've dealt with. Since Isabella ran away after the second act.
    -Roy

Iron Maiden

Quote Originally Posted by Roymond View Post
    Turns out that Supplier is the hardest one I've dealt with. Since Isabella ran away after the second act.
    I agree. That's the only one standing between me and the platinum for this game. I didn't recruit Isabella on my first playthrough, due to a glitch in her recruitment quest. I finished my second playthrough today, but was missing one Lyrium and one Deathroot. I was able to get the missing Lyrium from the Black Emporium, but the Deathroot wasn't available. I must have missed it in Act 1. Looks like a third playthrough is in order. Just as well I love this game!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Roymond View Post
    I didnt even bother with this one because I hate collecting stuff in games.
    Avatar by cmgravekeeper | Signature by Wadefan1

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I hear you all for the Supplier. I forgot one in ACT I on my first playthrough. Looks like I'm set for a third one too, considering I have yet to piss someone royally in that game (one would think playing pro-Templar would get rivalry with Anders, yet I somehow ended up keping him neutral @[email protected]). Guess that means the most challenging trophy for me in this game is Rival...

Iron Maiden

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue-Eaglet View Post
    I hear you all for the Supplier. I forgot one in ACT I on my first playthrough. Looks like I'm set for a third one too, considering I have yet to piss someone royally in that game (one would think playing pro-Templar would get rivalry with Anders, yet I somehow ended up keping him neutral @[email protected]). Guess that means the most challenging trophy for me in this game is Rival...
    That sounds all too familiar! You'll get them all on your third playthrough. I found Merrill to be the easiest to make a rival. Siding with the Templars and disagreeing with blood magic will annoy her.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 10 - Platinum

definitely supplier was a time consuming trophy

Lvl 7 - Gold

The platinum was the hardest one to get XD

I'm also going to go with Supplier. I could always tweak my battle strategy if I had trouble with a boss battle (I was on the hardest setting), but there's no strategy for collecting all of those ingredients; you just need a keen eye. I was painfully careful in my second playthrough to get it after I missed just one in the first.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I must agree. Supplier. Many items were missable