Isabella Romance

This is a discussion on Isabella Romance within the Dragon Age II forum, part of the D; I have the romantic trophy standing between me and my platinum. Ive been flirting with isabella, gave her both gifts, ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Isabella Romance

I have the romantic trophy standing between me and my platinum. Ive been flirting with isabella, gave her both gifts, slept with her twice, and have full friendship. My problem is at the final scene where u are supposed to seal the deal I dont get the right option. All of her side quests were all fineshed. Can anyone tell me wtf is goin on?

Trophy Guide Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by seether98 View Post
    I have the romantic trophy standing between me and my platinum. Ive been flirting with isabella, gave her both gifts, slept with her twice, and have full friendship. My problem is at the final scene where u are supposed to seal the deal I dont get the right option. All of her side quests were all fineshed. Can anyone tell me wtf is goin on?
    Did you start up a relationship with anyone else? and when she asks you to go away with her on the boat did you respond with yes?

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff View Post
    Did you start up a relationship with anyone else? and when she asks you to go away with her on the boat did you respond with yes?
    I dont have a realtionship with anyone else. I did agree to go on her boat. Every guide relating to this says what ive done is right. Im gonna finish more missions before i try and end the game again. I was just tryin to rush through act 3.

Trophy Guide Grand Master

I am unsure then, mine was with Merrill and from all my research that should have been enough for Isabela