Results 1 to 10 of 10

More bugs please

This is a discussion on More bugs please within the Dragon Age: Origins forum, part of the D; First off.. I bought this game with Shale, but the code didn't work. Later on I can't get my romance ...

  1. #1
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    Walle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    677
    Reputation
    17

    More bugs please

    First off.. I bought this game with Shale, but the code didn't work.
    Later on I can't get my romance with Leliana because her quest is bugged.
    I had to replay the first half of the game because my save got messed up.
    They want me to kill 1000 darkspawns but apparently the trophies ain't messed up enough so in the updates they have fixed so it only counts if I deal the killblow and on that my character is slow and hits slower than everyone else and my teamates are on steroids running around cutting everything and killing everyone. and the trophy is also bugged so I have to get all in one playthrough

    and the heavy hitter is just! everyone dies on one hit or just interuppt me!


    Sorry, I shall not make this thread entirely useless question;

    Does the method for Blight-Queller when you reload in the alien elf place and kill then reload kill reload?

    Toggle Spoiler



    currently working on several games

    My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

  2. #2
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    Walle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    677
    Reputation
    17

    Even my healer in completely useless, her mana empties in about 5 seconds, I'm not kidding. She's not healing anyone, attackign anyone, has any special moron things on and I've invested ALOT of mana space and reg into her so WTF
    So tired of this game, it's fun but I'm tired of these idiotic trophies

    Toggle Spoiler



    currently working on several games

    My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

  3. #3
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Minarum's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Your mom's bed, aka Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,102
    Reputation
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by Walle View Post
    First off.. I bought this game with Shale, but the code didn't work.
    Later on I can't get my romance with Leliana because her quest is bugged.
    I had to replay the first half of the game because my save got messed up.
    They want me to kill 1000 darkspawns but apparently the trophies ain't messed up enough so in the updates they have fixed so it only counts if I deal the killblow and on that my character is slow and hits slower than everyone else and my teamates are on steroids running around cutting everything and killing everyone. and the trophy is also bugged so I have to get all in one playthrough

    and the heavy hitter is just! everyone dies on one hit or just interuppt me!


    Sorry, I shall not make this thread entirely useless question;

    Does the method for Blight-Queller when you reload in the alien elf place and kill then reload kill reload?
    You reload in the alien elf place, go through it up to the end of the area. Make a separate save, then reload the area again and repeat. At the end I had like 12 or so extra saves due to that glitched bs and trust me. I know how you feel. Between the horrible game play, story, the bugs... It made platinuming this game a fking nightmare.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walle View Post
    Even my healer in completely useless, her mana empties in about 5 seconds, I'm not kidding. She's not healing anyone, attackign anyone, has any special moron things on and I've invested ALOT of mana space and reg into her so WTF
    So tired of this game, it's fun but I'm tired of these idiotic trophies
    Yah... I read the guides and stuff prior to really getting into the game. My experience with a mage was extremely boring, thankfully the dlc made the lvl 20 trophies a breeze just by creating a character. Which is why I stuck with a damage dealer.
    August 2011 Trophy Competition Winner

  4. #4
    Bob 'n' Becca
    957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On tour with the Foos
    Posts
    1,816
    Reputation
    34

    How I worked around the blight-queller glitch was simply not update he game. I don't remember if I just played offline or if when it asked me to update I simply refused. I think either way it logs you out of PSN. Without updating I had no trouble wih that trophy.

    As for shale I never experienced any glitches with her. Are you able to access where her character is? If so you also have to do a side quest before she becomes available. Basically the item the dwarf salesman sells you isn't the right item so yer forced into doing a quest to awaken her. If that's not the problem yer having try to give me some incite.

    And minarum you are one of the few people to complain about the game. Lol. Yes it's glitchy but I thought it was a very easy platinum. My only problem was that I had to replay the entire game just because I failed to make a save at the right time so I could get all the endings.

    Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

  5. #5
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    Walle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    677
    Reputation
    17

    Quote Originally Posted by 957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS View Post
    How I worked around the blight-queller glitch was simply not update he game. I don't remember if I just played offline or if when it asked me to update I simply refused. I think either way it logs you out of PSN. Without updating I had no trouble wih that trophy.

    As for shale I never experienced any glitches with her. Are you able to access where her character is? If so you also have to do a side quest before she becomes available. Basically the item the dwarf salesman sells you isn't the right item so yer forced into doing a quest to awaken her. If that's not the problem yer having try to give me some incite.

    And minarum you are one of the few people to complain about the game. Lol. Yes it's glitchy but I thought it was a very easy platinum. My only problem was that I had to replay the entire game just because I failed to make a save at the right time so I could get all the endings.
    Define easy = I haven't actually had a problem with the difficulty. It's just that several trophies have got messed up, so I'll have to replay it.
    The update is to late, and I don't want to delete anything.
    Shale, I had a code and I can't redeem it. Says that it is invalid. I'm familiar with region problem.

    Toggle Spoiler



    currently working on several games

    My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

  6. #6
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Minarum's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Your mom's bed, aka Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,102
    Reputation
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by 957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS View Post
    How I worked around the blight-queller glitch was simply not update he game. I don't remember if I just played offline or if when it asked me to update I simply refused. I think either way it logs you out of PSN. Without updating I had no trouble wih that trophy.

    As for shale I never experienced any glitches with her. Are you able to access where her character is? If so you also have to do a side quest before she becomes available. Basically the item the dwarf salesman sells you isn't the right item so yer forced into doing a quest to awaken her. If that's not the problem yer having try to give me some incite.

    And minarum you are one of the few people to complain about the game. Lol. Yes it's glitchy but I thought it was a very easy platinum. My only problem was that I had to replay the entire game just because I failed to make a save at the right time so I could get all the endings.
    It was an easy platinum, just the game was so bad. I rather play Hannah Montana all day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walle View Post
    Define easy = I haven't actually had a problem with the difficulty. It's just that several trophies have got messed up, so I'll have to replay it.
    The update is to late, and I don't want to delete anything.
    Shale, I had a code and I can't redeem it. Says that it is invalid. I'm familiar with region problem.
    When does Shale expire? I believe it was in 2010.
    August 2011 Trophy Competition Winner

  7. #7
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    Walle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    677
    Reputation
    17

    It says it expires in 22 days...

    and my ps3 have crashed now 3 times on the same fight... awesome...

    Yeah fifth time now, apparently it is a common thing with dragon age that the game freezes. so thanks my prayers was answered.. MORE BUGS!

    Toggle Spoiler



    currently working on several games

    My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

  8. #8
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    Walle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    677
    Reputation
    17

    Great frkn great... I can't finish this game because it keeps freezing on me. Awesome game, doesn't even allw me to play it...

    Toggle Spoiler



    currently working on several games

    My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

  9. #9
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Minarum's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Your mom's bed, aka Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,102
    Reputation
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by Walle View Post
    It says it expires in 22 days...

    and my ps3 have crashed now 3 times on the same fight... awesome...

    Yeah fifth time now, apparently it is a common thing with dragon age that the game freezes. so thanks my prayers was answered.. MORE BUGS!
    Just checked my code for Shale, it expired on April 30th 2010... So I'm assuming you got the GOTY edition? Either way, yah... If you enjoy the lag fest and bug infested games like this. Play Fallout 3, Once you start hammering on the DLC, it becomes unplayable...
    August 2011 Trophy Competition Winner

  10. #10
    Bob 'n' Becca
    957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On tour with the Foos
    Posts
    1,816
    Reputation
    34

    I don't know why I don't remember the game being all that freezy to me. It was laggy as a mofo don't get me wrong but I was still able to beat it two complete times. And op you shouldn't have to delete yer save data just yer game data. Delete it and pop the disc back in. The game won't be updated. I don't think dragon age was one of the smart games that knew when you were playing on what version like dark souls.

    Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:41 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO