Blight Queller 2k kills and no trophy yet

This is a discussion on Blight Queller 2k kills and no trophy yet within the Dragon Age: Origins forum, part of the D; Hello everyone, I`m posting here because its my last hope for the blight queller trophy, I already killed 2k+ darkspaws ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Blight Queller 2k kills and no trophy yet

Hello everyone,

I`m posting here because its my last hope for the blight queller trophy, I already killed 2k+ darkspaws on the elven alienage, there is how I was doing it:

- load save #1;
    - kill darkspaws with main characters (around 40 - 50 each time);
    - after kill everybody, save game on #2;
    - load again save #1;
    - kill darkspaws;
    - save game again on #2;

I`m playing the ultimate edition (yes, I know is bugged), and pissed off the hear the Warden talk about ladders....

I want know if I was doing something wrong, and if there is something I can do to try unlock this trophy (is the last before platinum).

I uninstalled it all, turn off the PS3 and installed all back, run the elven alienage again and this nothing...

Any help is welcome.

Thanks
    Blekalt008

Bob 'n' Becca

Delete the game file. Then when you go to play it again it'll tell you that there is an update for the game. DO NOT update the game. The update makes it so that you have to get all the kills with yer main character. Before the update the total for the trophy could be contributed by all in yer party. Short of that, I don't know what to tell you. I know that's how I did it; I specifically avoided updating the game until I had gotten that trophy. It's even warned about in the trophy guide, I do believe. Also, sorry if you no longer need help. I realise this thread was started in October, but I saw that nobody had responded so I figured I would in case you still needed help.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!