Bloodied trophy problem

This is a discussion on Bloodied trophy problem within the Dragon Age: Origins forum, part of the D; Is anyone having difficulties with this one too? The description says "Completed an origin story without the main character ever ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Bloodied trophy problem

Is anyone having difficulties with this one too? The description says "Completed an origin story without the main character ever falling in battle", I'm on my second playthrpugh now and I went through the magi and noble origins whitout dying once, not even my teammates.

I think the description is quite simple and I didnt see warnings about it being bugged so...what's missing?

Edit: I just completed the noble dwarf origin, again withouth dying at all...no trophy for me. I did get the other origin related trophies though
    Last edited by Mushra; 11-25-2012 at 04:15 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Nevermind that, I got the trophy. I had to unistall the patch and do another origin story, everything went normal this time. I don't know what the patch was for but it was clearly preventing me from getting some trophies (not only bloodied).