Last Trophy (and Platinum) not popping

This is a discussion on Last Trophy (and Platinum) not popping within the Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 forum, part of the D; So my last trophy was Capsule Corporation Founder! , which requires you to obtain all items in the game. I ...

PRO Member

Last Trophy (and Platinum) not popping

So my last trophy was Capsule Corporation Founder!, which requires you to obtain all items in the game. I did that yesterday, I've followed numerous guides and checked my list numerous times and I'm 100% sure I have everything. So either I have everything and the trophy is not dinging or all the guides I've checked are wrong.

As some of you may or may not have read I had an issue a few days ago with my PS3 that made me format it, but I had all my data saved so I haven't lost anything. I don't think the trophy not popping has anything to do with this because I've been earning trophies since this happened in both games that I had and hadn't started, but I thought I'd mention it.

Also the game does not need to be installed, so I can't delete and install again the game data.

Does anyone have any idea what can I do to fix this?.

Backlog Grinding

I had the same issue with Resident Evil 5, with the trophy that requires to collect all guns in the game... Saved data was not corrupted or anything, un-installed and re-installed game data still could not get this trophy to pop. Played the game again 2 years later and same issue... I feel your pain bud and wish I had an answer for you

Currently playing -->

PRO Member

Could it work if I back up, delete and download again the save data?

PRO Member

Got it! What I did is I had my save data from before formatting the PS3, so I deleted the one I was using now, downloaded again the older data, did what I had to do in the game again and it popped this time. I can breath now!.