Just got 4 minute trophy for beating ancient dragon with NPC

This is a discussion on Just got 4 minute trophy for beating ancient dragon with NPC within the Dragon's Crown forum, part of the D; I got the trophy for beating the ancient dragon in 2, 3 and 4 minutes with only using the NPC. ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Just got 4 minute trophy for beating ancient dragon with NPC

I got the trophy for beating the ancient dragon in 2, 3 and 4 minutes with only using the NPC. I didn't want to go online since I don't have the internet connection right now. So I had to do it offline with the AI. Have to say that beating the dragon under 4 minute is a real challenge. I was lvl 98 at the time and I use a FIGHTER (knight). I beat the dragon and my time was 3.27. I brought two sorcerer which was level 99 and one mage which was lvl 95. In the end both sorcerer died and only me and the mage survived the onslaught. The items that I brought for this fight was a miracle ring, power boost and a tornado scroll. Now I'm working on the 100,000 damage trophy and eating all the foods.

Negator

. . . congratulations?

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 4 - Silver

Just wanted to say that it is doable with out having to ask other players to join in or when you don't have internet connection.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yeah - not too stoked on this trophy. Going to take me until PS4 comes out. I know it.

PRO Member

it won't be that bad honestly if your trying to plat it since you have to hit 99 anyways and at 99 I don't really seeing it be to hard to get the 4 minute mark

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

The only issue with this trophy is that the AI is stupid half the time and won't hide fast enough thereby taking unnecessary damage. They die way too fast and when they die, there's no resurrection so half the time you're stuck killing the thing yourself, which obviously takes more time. I'm only level 61 so I have a ways to go, but I'm going to try to get this online.

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `Best Trophy Checklist (2014)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)

Currently Playing
    `Batman: Arkham Knight [95%]
    `AC: Syndicate [6%]
    `Helldivers [26%]

Signature & Avatar

`courtesy of DaRe_xLw

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by TerminalPhoenix View Post
    The only issue with this trophy is that the AI is stupid half the time and won't hide fast enough thereby taking unnecessary damage. They die way too fast and when they die, there's no resurrection so half the time you're stuck killing the thing yourself, which obviously takes more time. I'm only level 61 so I have a ways to go, but I'm going to try to get this online.
    Yeah exactly, doing it with the AI is really frustrating since they just do what ever the hell they want.