The Official Dragon's Crown Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Dragon's Crown Boosting Thread within the Dragon's Crown forum, part of the D; Post your PSN ID here and list which trophies you'd like help with. If you're done playing the game, be ...

Negator

The Official Dragon's Crown Boosting Thread

Post your PSN ID here and list which trophies you'd like help with. If you're done playing the game, be courteous and edit your post so other players know you're no longer interested in boosting.

No flaming, trolling, jibbajabba or tomfoolery.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Night_Slider All the trophies of beating the elder dragon in a timely manner im just a man or woman or 2 short cuz I always miss the time limit buy seconds. and also the cooking ones whats the deal ??? Ill be on tonight 2300 central help me slay the elder QUICKLY PLEASE. (im on hard currently, and im the fighter, and Ill let yall know when im finished ty)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking for someone to help me get the dragon in 4 minutes on infernal, I can get him to about 1/4 of his life doing it with AI so shouldn't be too hard with at least one well geared partner. Also I have all the talismans collected already. Last trophy for plat would like to get this done so please add me!

PSN : False_Gix

Lvl 1 - Bronze

My friend FalseGix,what I ve done is to play online with some real people,and after to resurrect some of the bones in Elder.It happens to find heroes with 160,150 etc levels thing that did the Ancient Dragon on Infernal an easy combat.You must reach level 99 and your party to be 160,150,110 or 255 which is the max level(u can resurrect some heroes with the expensive price of 10 mil).So when you have the appropriate team with 3 high level cpu partners do it.If you see that the time is pass,quit your game to not lose the talismans and must start from the beginning.

"We can't be together forever.But with this we can become one..."

Lvl 1 - Bronze

About 100,000 damage after you beat Infernal mode will unlock Ultimate.Try the stage of the Golem and throw a bomb to him.When you do this the trophy is yours,but remember the difficult part is to reach him because the Ultimate level is hard as hell.About Different food try to read some guides of people,you must beat bosses in particular order without return to camp to be able to cook all foods with 2 ways of course.Some foods only with this way will replace some default(Harpy eggs for example etc)

"We can't be together forever.But with this we can become one..."

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Psn Id: ahhnold7
    beating infernal dragon
    gourmand
    kill the demon at the bottom of the labrynth