Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Character and Pawn Creation

This is a discussion on Character and Pawn Creation within the Dragon's Dogma forum, part of the D; Rinoa - Strider (will turn to mystic archer) Zohan - Mage (will turn to sorcerer) and then a warrior/fighter + ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Rinoa - Strider (will turn to mystic archer)
    Zohan - Mage (will turn to sorcerer)
    and then a warrior/fighter + a strider/mage depends on the mood

I will add yours ooga

Lvl 10 - Platinum

my Ferret is a dagger wielding strider right now about level 12, trying to make him into an assassin type

PRO Member

Just started the game a few hours ago, so my pawn is still a n00b, but give her a whirl.

Name: Arya
    Moniker: Harry
    Level 30 Mage

She's a support pawn, good for healing and enchanting weapons.

She's a little girl, so don't try anything funny with her
    Last edited by MatCauthon; 05-29-2012 at 12:33 PM.

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

yeah he heals, and has a defense buff and he has that thing where he gives fire damage to your weapons and another kind, maybe holy damage..

then he blows stuff up with fire and lightning too

idk im working all weekend so i wont be on really
    Avy by DaRe_xLw

Stop looking at me swan!

Well, finally joining this boat. Not sure yet how much my pawn will help or not at this point since I'm only a little ways in.

Name: Anzen
    Moniker: Aurelien
    At the time of post: Level 7 Mage

Harvester of Souls

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/group.php?groupid=210

Join it for any fans of this game . And Finally got around to editing my main pawn in the shop in Gran Soren

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/group.php?groupid=210

Join it for any fans of this game . And Finally got around to editing my main pawn in the shop in Gran Soren
    Can't join =/

But yeah hope some people try out my pawn..
    Name Athena
    Lvl 28 Ranger, has some pretty decent armor, upgraded all her items to lvl 3 and im always upgrading her skills to.
    So If you ever use her and like her.. let me know

If your having trouble finding her in the rift, search up my PSN "MafiaBrett" and add me to find her more easily.
    Ill do the same if i cant find others pawns. If anyone else is in the lvl 30 range, give me a shout out.
    Platinums: 29 (1st to last)
    COD5, Fallout 3, COD6, Demon Souls, Assassins Creed 2, MAG, Bad Company 2, Dragon Age Origins, Fallout New Vegas, Medal of Honor, COD7, Socom 4, Resident Evil 5, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Mass Effect 2, Killzone 3, Bioshock, Dead Rising 2, Uncharted 2, Trine, Resistance 3, Dead Island, Battlefield 3, DC Universe, Skyrim, Trine 2, Mass Effect 3, Assassins Creed Revelations, and Dragon Age 2.

Needz Trophy Card

alrighty so i just entered post game content and my pawn UGA VIII is level 57. If you give him a few seconds he will summon the advanced Maelstrom and wipes the entire field in a few seconds. During dragon battles it takes a huge chunk of health out.

Now Im working on all of the post game stuff so those quests and enemies will be known by my pawn and will share the info to you.

FYI, the enemies after the last boss are a friggin bitch and a half. Im at level 57 with all dragonforged stuff and goblins took out 1000HP in a few seconds.......
    videogameman-If i was going to fuck my son, I'd kiss him first.
    Compalicious-in all fairness bodi, it is a bit on the big side
    bodigard-^^^that's what she said!

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Quote Originally Posted by Bodigard View Post
    alrighty so i just entered post game content and my pawn UGA VIII is level 57. If you give him a few seconds he will summon the advanced Maelstrom and wipes the entire field in a few seconds. During dragon battles it takes a huge chunk of health out.

Now Im working on all of the post game stuff so those quests and enemies will be known by my pawn and will share the info to you.

FYI, the enemies after the last boss are a friggin bitch and a half. Im at level 57 with all dragonforged stuff and goblins took out 1000HP in a few seconds.......
    Haha, post-game enemies are indeed stronger but as long as you have 500+ defense on your char and main pawn, it should not be such a big deal, as long as you know how to lure enemies to the tank and take them out fast. It was not so scary to me anymore once I started upgrading my weapons from Caxton. Ice and Holy Enchantments are also key. Now, I am in the last post-game dungeon and looking for an Evil Eye and the Ur Dragon. Need a Wyrm left too, I believe.

Though I want your Sorcerer into my party, there is simply no space, since my optimal party setup is Mystic Knight - Warrior - Ranger - Mage, with the correct inclinations and key skills. It is more fun meleeing a dragon anyway, hehe. ^o^

EDIT:

My Warrior Main Pawn

Name: Edmund
    Inclinations: Scather, Challenger
    Level: 54-55 (Cannot remember, got to check when I log back in)
    Skills: Exodus Slash, Whirlwind Slash, War Cry
    Damage: 1,200 STR +

Add me if you want to use this pawn, as he serves well both as a tank and as a major damage-dealer. =3
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

Harvester of Souls

Aren't some Evil eyes down in Everfall place? Unsure, but thinking that was the cause of that one story quest if you go back there. Wyvern in post game is in Bluemoon tower and Wyrms are found beyond the rift from what I've heard as well. Just some food for thought if out looking lol.

Nope, nothing

Aren't some Evil eyes down in Everfall place?
    Yup they are, not very nice enemies either!

But I don't think you just go there when you want...I won't say anything more.

Needz Trophy Card

Aren't some Evil eyes down in Everfall place? Unsure, but thinking that was the cause of that one story quest if you go back there. Wyvern in post game is in Bluemoon tower and Wyrms are found beyond the rift from what I've heard as well. Just some food for thought if out looking lol.
    yup i fought that annoying bastard, he was tough until i figured out his pattern but once you see what he does its easy to kill.
    videogameman-If i was going to fuck my son, I'd kiss him first.
    Compalicious-in all fairness bodi, it is a bit on the big side
    bodigard-^^^that's what she said!

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    Just started the game a few hours ago, so my pawn is still a n00b, but give her a whirl.

Name: Arya
    Moniker: Harry
    Level 6 Mage

She's a little girl, so don't try anything funny with her
    game of thrones fan? if so shouldnt arya be an assassin?

Harvester of Souls

Lol That's what I was thinking Ferret . I'd like to see her as an assassin, but saddly pawns can't be multi class vocation >:F. Taht'd be perfect for her, rapier and bow

My friend on demo made Drogo and Khalessi.. I wnat to do that and wish this game had multiple files and characters. Could change mine, but I love Sylvanas.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Lol That's what I was thinking Ferret . I'd like to see her as an assassin, but saddly pawns can't be multi class vocation >:F. Taht'd be perfect for her, rapier and bow

My friend on demo made Drogo and Khalessi.. I wnat to do that and wish this game had multiple files and characters. Could change mine, but I love Sylvanas.
    yeah i wanted my pawn to be an assassin but just changed him to a ranger to check that out, working out well so far, also gave up my mage in favor of sorceror, no healing in my party as of now, well see how well that works out

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    game of thrones fan? if so shouldnt arya be an assassin?
    Yes, she should but I wanted a support mage, so I had to change it up And my main character is called Gendry... not because he's that important (yet) in GoT, but I like the name.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Yes, she should but I wanted a support mage, so I had to change it up And my main character is called Gendry... not because he's that important (yet) in GoT, but I like the name.
    gendry will have his day....until martin kills him off in a spectacular fashion

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    gendry will have his day....until martin kills him off in a spectacular fashion
    I did get her to look similiar to Arya though.... she's very tiny. I laugh when I see her in the middle of battle. I did summon a pawn the other day named Daenerys. She looked just like her, but she was crappy in battle so I ditched her. And she didn't have any baby dragons which made me sad.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

I did get her to look similiar to Arya though.... she's very tiny. I laugh when I see her in the middle of battle. I did summon a pawn the other day named Daenerys. She looked just like her, but she was crappy in battle so I ditched her. And she didn't have any baby dragons which made me sad.
    baby dragons would have been a nice touch, i was going to create the smallest character i could but figured he would die in one hit because he would be so weak so i decided not to, curious as to whether your name is based off of wheel of time books or not?

Harvester of Souls

Soo.. now I need new pawns. My team of Scarlet Witch and Veronica was torn asunder. Scarlet Witch got shifted into Mystique and isn't the same.. and Veronica went from a Warrior to a mage. .

I wish had an option to summon OLD forms of teams.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast