Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Character and Pawn Creation

This is a discussion on Character and Pawn Creation within the Dragon's Dogma forum, part of the D; Simply name or show a picture of how your main character and your pawn created in the demo looks. . ...

Harvester of Souls

Character and Pawn Creation

Simply name or show a picture of how your main character and your pawn created in the demo looks. . Playing demo, though you can't control them really during it, allows you to create your main character for the game before it's initial release which is epic and you get to make one pawn as well. Have fun and I don't have any videos or pictures of mine.. will try to describe them .

Main Character, Nero

Grey haired, ponytail young looking geezer, completely average and kinda hate him . didn't know what want to play as, so made a young warrior named Nero . Game let me choose it too as his moniker. If can have another character on real game, will create a dwarf probably.

Pawn, Sylvanas

Pawn is a red haired slim, but fit elf looking chick . Goes by the moniker Soren. Going to have her be my rogue archer type companion .

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Nope, nothing

Main Character: Chambers
    My dude looks like Kratos
    Took me a while to create him, but if you can carry them across to the main game, it was worth it. I'm hopefully going to make him a warrior with some magic abilities.

Pawn: Mako
    Longish hair, much smaller than my character but still muscular. I think I want him to be some sort of Rouge, but we shall see.
    I was going to make a female Pawn and call her Alison, she could have dreadlocks and everything ...but then I thought! What if during the game the main character has a love interest! I wouldn't want my Pawn, who is based on my actual girlfriend, getting jealous!!!

Harvester of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Main Character: Chambers
    My dude looks like Kratos
    Took me a while to create him, but if you can carry them across to the main game, it was worth it. I'm hopefully going to make him a warrior with some magic abilities.

Pawn: Mako
    Longish hair, much smaller than my character but still muscular. I think I want him to be some sort of Rouge, but we shall see.
    I was going to make a female Pawn and call her Alison, she could have dreadlocks and everything ...but then I thought! What if during the game the main character has a love interest! I wouldn't want my Pawn, who is based on my actual girlfriend, getting jealous!!!
    Your actual girlfriend has dreadlocks and eveyrthing and named Alison? *Looks behind me making sure Lady Dark Soul isn't nearby*. I didn't think on a love interest.. though be kinda cool. . Mine is just some sexy elf chick.. red hair is based off my real ladyfriend.. but she wouldn't be too happy with that lol.

Thanks for posting btw Chambers Least I have some friends who will look at my threads . *pun at Hitman and Connman*

NSFW

So while Nero made a male and female team, and Chambers made an all male team, I thought I would present an all female team.

Main Character:
    Vanessa

Regular human with semi-long red hair, not musculated but that doesn't matter. She is very slim. I took me a while to edit her face, so it looked right. The face structure is always the hardest for me to edit in a personcreator, but I think I did really well. Her moniker name is Violet. She also has a scar across her face, that goes from over the left eye to the right cheek.

Pawn: Angela

Also a regular human with long and fluffy blonde hair. Her moniker name is Anya (Angel was an option, but I thought that, that sounded stupid). She has around the same height as Vanessa, but weights significantly less (around 6-7 kg). She wasn't as hard to create in the face editor. She has several scars across her arms and a what I guess is a British accent.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Harvester of Souls

Fair enough Gyrocop . Hahaha.

Did leave some bits from my main dude, you mentioning scars reminded me. Gave my Main Nero a scar down his right eye(I have similar one IRL). And my pawn has freckles and a birthmark under eye, also she has two different colored eyes. I chose a random face that I liked for each of them. I suck at editing.. though did change few shapes of eyes and noses .

Lvl 10 - Platinum

anybody know if height and weight will effect gameplay in some fashion?

Harvester of Souls

@FerretBusiness
    I really don't know. I didn't notice it playing a difference with standard characters in the demo.. but not saying it won't or doesn't. Wasn't really looking for it, though I thought about that when creating a character. Weight Might change how stamina works or speed.. but height probably won't bother anything. Be nice if it did just as that added element of the game.

Kid, not loser

I really liked how they added the moniker for the names, that way you can choose what name you really want.

I did not take making my character seriously, I just wanted to check it out. When I get the game, later down the line I will make a new chacter then. I do not want to regret making one now and not liking it later, I always do that.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    @FerretBusiness
    I really don't know. I didn't notice it playing a difference with standard characters in the demo.. but not saying it won't or doesn't. Wasn't really looking for it, though I thought about that when creating a character. Weight Might change how stamina works or speed.. but height probably won't bother anything. Be nice if it did just as that added element of the game.
    i was thinking maybe a bigger character will be stronger and have more health and smaller characters will be faster and more accurate, otherwise there is no point to how big the characters are

Harvester of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    I really liked how they added the moniker for the names, that way you can choose what name you really want.

I did not take making my character seriously, I just wanted to check it out. When I get the game, later down the line I will make a new chacter then. I do not want to regret making one now and not liking it later, I always do that.
    You're probably right and I'll remake mymain character upon game release . Starting to not like them anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    i was thinking maybe a bigger character will be stronger and have more health and smaller characters will be faster and more accurate, otherwise there is no point to how big the characters are
    You have a point.. could happen.

No Matter What

Accessible Depth - Bringing an unprecedented level of depth to the action genre, every decision has an effect on gameplay in an intuitive way that does not require micromanagement. The weight of your weapon, the material of your armor - even the length of your legs - plays a role in how you fight your battles, but does not interrupt the flow of the action.
    Yuuuuuuup!

"But now in the end I understand that it made be stronger."

Happy Tree Friends
    Come here for some bloody fun

Classic Rap Fans
    The hangout for fans of the Golden Era.

ExDesigns
    A prime spot for quality GFX

|Sig by Dare|

Harvester of Souls

So found alot more information out.. Pretty much Shady's post with how your weight affects stamina and your hieght affects your own reach and how well enemies can hit you. . Pretty damn interesting.

So with the game finally out now. What does your character and pawns look like. Post the link to Capcoms page where you uploaded if possible to show off here .

Kept my generic one from demo . Did make a new guy when playing on friend's account and looks like Ares or soemthing with red hair and big red beard .

EDIT: Some bastard made Lady Gaga.. I immediately grabbed and kicked the shit out of her.. went right back into the rift. LOL. epic stuff.
    Last edited by NeroRadec707; 05-23-2012 at 12:50 AM.

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

lol, my guys short and chubby
    pawn is huge

not very detailed
    Avy by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Can someone shed some light on how to search for your friend's pawn? I will gladly enlist one of yours! Thanks

Lvl 1 - Bronze

where the wind comes sweeping down the plains

I have found my favorite pawn in the rift; I wish I had thought of it. She's a big old black woman named Ms. Odell and she looks like Aunt Jemima (sp?). I love her.

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by kenjin View Post
    Can someone shed some light on how to search for your friend's pawn? I will gladly enlist one of yours! Thanks
    Go to the stone while in the rift, and it's under the search options.

Harvester of Souls

Everyone should enlist Sylvanas . She's my awesome beast Strider

Needz Trophy Card

here is my pawn:

Level 40
    Rank 9/9
    Moniker is Wesker
    Actual name is UGA VIII
    Primary Healer
    Secondary Guardian

Spells:

High Ingle - lots of fireballs
    Fire Affinity - attaches fire to weapons
    High Comestion - Walls of flame that spread and cause severe burn damage
    Thunder Affinity - attaches thunder to weapons
    High Levin - multiple lighting bolts
    Bolide - calls meteors that are pretty accurate and spread out over a large area and knock enemies to the ground. takes a cyclops down with 1 meteor allowing me to finish

Notes: Ive got him set to be a pro-active attacker so he will be constantly using spells to help. One of the rank 9 buffs are spells take less time to cast which helps in big fights.
    Last edited by Bodigard; 05-24-2012 at 02:57 AM.
    videogameman-If i was going to fuck my son, I'd kiss him first.
    Compalicious-in all fairness bodi, it is a bit on the big side
    bodigard-^^^that's what she said!

Harvester of Souls

So.. I was fighting and a pawn of mine got knocked down a cliff, but I could reach the bottom.. however, she landed on a pillar and was stuck. Couldn't jump and reach it and had to leave her behind to hear her scream and die . Said day for pawns.

Nope, nothing

My Pawn is called Mako (after the Shark, and my Ferret), and his Moniker is "Shark".

He's a Strider but I think I might try him out as the Hunter, I think that's what it is. Oh and he looks like a Ninja

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast