Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post a picture of your party in Dragon's Dogma.

This is a discussion on Post a picture of your party in Dragon's Dogma. within the Dragon's Dogma forum, part of the D; Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma Your Arisen's equipment is cool, especially the shield. Yeah i love it as well, my equipment ...

In2
    January MOTM

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Your Arisen's equipment is cool, especially the shield.
    Yeah i love it as well, my equipment is all silver and white, excepted that shield but i ain't changing it until i will find something cooler/better.

My pawn's look is pretty lame mainly because it only have the strongest equipment available.
    Maybe i should sacrifice a bit of quality for look.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Get ready to be awed...... in light of my successful few conquests of the Ur-Dragon:

I will also be taking a few screenshots of my next Ur-Dragon battle, as I kept forgetting to take even one screenshot while fighting him those few times before.

Those equipment and weapon sets that you see here are listed below:

- Full Abysinnal Set (Ur-Dragon drop), completely dragon-forged
    - Apollo Mask on me, Saint George Mask on Edmund (Ur-Dragon drop), completely dragon-forged
    - Ascalon + Lustrous Greatshield on me, Angel's Fist on Edmund (Ur-Dragon drop), completely dragon-forged

If you want to use my awesome warrior pawn, do add me. His details are as below:

- Warrior Class
    - Inclinations: Scather / Challenger
    - Skills: Exodus Slash, Whirlwind Slash, War Cry
    - Equipment: Full Abysinnal Set, Angel's Fist, Saint George Mask, Paladin's Mantle
    - Damage: 1,500 STR+ (+ Holy Magical Dmg)
    - Defense: 600+ DEF, 400+ Mag DEF
    - Level: 66+
    Last edited by cocoasg; 05-30-2012 at 12:48 AM.
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by cocoasg View Post
    Get ready to be awed...... in light of my successful few conquests of the Ur-Dragon:

I will also be taking a few screenshots of my next Ur-Dragon battle, as I kept forgetting to take even one screenshot while fighting him those few times before.

Those equipment and weapon sets that you see here are listed below:

- Full Abysinnal Set (Ur-Dragon drop), completely dragon-forged
    - Apollo Mask on me, Saint George Mask on Edmund (Ur-Dragon drop), completely dragon-forged
    - Ascalon + Lustrous Greatshield on me, Angel's Fist on Edmund (Ur-Dragon drop), completely dragon-forged

If you want to use my awesome warrior pawn, do add me. His details are as below:

- Warrior Class
    - Inclinations: Scather / Challenger
    - Skills: Exodus Slash, Whirlwind Slash, War Cry
    - Equipment: Full Abysinnal Set, Angel's Fist, Saint George Mask, Paladin's Mantle
    - Damage: 1,500 STR+ (+ Holy Magical Dmg)
    - Defense: 600+ DEF, 400+ Mag DEF
    - Level: 66+
    Awesome party my friend! I cannot hire your warrior pawn because it would cost too much. Im only lvl 30+

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Awesome party my friend! I cannot hire your warrior pawn because it would cost too much. Im only lvl 30+
    Actually, if I am on your friend list, my warrior pawn is FREE! Yes, totally FREE, no matter how big the level difference. So add me now, if you want to have a kick-a** sidekick. =3

Nope, nothing

Toggle Spoiler

Really good looking party you got there I'll have to add you to try out your Pawn, I like to have a Warrior on my team.

Here's a few more pictures of my latest adventures, click on them for full size

Here's me and Mako fighting a Hydra, I've faced a different Hydra too but I forgot to take a screenshot

My first encounter with the Ur-Dragon

Here's me whispering sweet nothings into the ear of the Ur-Dragon

Game on....

Actually, if I am on your friend list, my warrior pawn is FREE! Yes, totally FREE, no matter how big the level difference. So add me now, if you want to have a kick-a** sidekick. =3
    I never knew that. So i can hire a lvl 60 pawn even if im at lvl 30? Does the lvl of your pawn come down to my level?

Game on....

Hey little piggy

In2
    January MOTM

I never knew that. So i can hire a lvl 60 pawn even if im at lvl 30? Does the lvl of your pawn come down to my level?
    Nope, they will stay at their level, which is pretty useful to be able to rent some amazing pawns for free.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

PRO Member

I'm going to try to get some pictures of my pawns tonight now that I finally have some progress in the game.

On a side note, have any of you just stood around in the game doing nothing for a few minutes? I was waiting for that Jasper guy to spawn, so I put the controller down and picked up my laptop. A few minutes later, I looked up and the pawns were standing in front of me waving their arms in the air and their hands in my face trying to get my attention. It was pretty funny.

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

What In2 said. Anyway, funny pictures you got there, especially carrying the boar. ^o^

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Really good looking party you got there I'll have to add you to try out your Pawn, I like to have a Warrior on my team.
    Thanks for adding me! Nice pictures you have there too; I just wish I would have remembered to take some pictures of my epic conquests, whether it be a hydra, cockatrice or dragon. Doh! ^^ "

PRO Member

Got me some new Screenies to show xD and I think there pretty awesome ones too

Got me and my main pawn in this pic climbing all over the golem, while the mage and Mako (chambers pawn) hit it from the ground.

Arrow barrage ftw

Griffon taking me into the sky haha
    Platinums: 29 (1st to last)
    COD5, Fallout 3, COD6, Demon Souls, Assassins Creed 2, MAG, Bad Company 2, Dragon Age Origins, Fallout New Vegas, Medal of Honor, COD7, Socom 4, Resident Evil 5, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Mass Effect 2, Killzone 3, Bioshock, Dead Rising 2, Uncharted 2, Trine, Resistance 3, Dead Island, Battlefield 3, DC Universe, Skyrim, Trine 2, Mass Effect 3, Assassins Creed Revelations, and Dragon Age 2.

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

A very funny picture taken by a friend and posted here by me with his permission:

Game on....

A very funny picture taken by a friend and posted here by me with his permission:

What are you doing happy? Riding a bull...? Your acting like a damn fool! - Chubbs (Happy Gilmore)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12