Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Pawn Recruitment Thread - Post Your Pawns Here!

This is a discussion on Pawn Recruitment Thread - Post Your Pawns Here! within the Dragon's Dogma forum, part of the D; As the thread title says, this will be the main pawn recruitment thread for all members. Post your pawn here ...

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Pawn Recruitment Thread - Post Your Pawns Here!

As the thread title says, this will be the main pawn recruitment thread for all members. Post your pawn here so that he can be recruited by other members if of interest.

Now to start things off, a quick look at my main char and pawn (shameless plugging, I know) as an appetizer:

Toggle Spoiler

Those equipment and weapon sets that you see here are listed below:

- Full Abysinnal Set (Ur-Dragon drop), completely dragon-forged
    - Apollo Mask on me, Saint George Mask on Edmund (Ur-Dragon drop), completely dragon-forged
    - Ascalon + Lustrous Greatshield on me, Angel's Fist on Edmund (Ur-Dragon drop), completely dragon-forged

If you want to use my awesome warrior pawn, do add me. His details are as below:

- Warrior Class
    - Inclinations: Scather / Challenger
    - Skills: Exodus Slash / Corona Slash, Whirlwind Slash, War Cry
    - Equipment: Full Abysinnal Set, Angel's Fist, Saint George Mask, Lordly Cloak, Dragonblood Ring
    - Damage: 1,900+ STR (+ 800 Holy Magical Dmg)
    - Defense: 700+ DEF, 450+ Mag DEF, 88-100% resistances to ALL debilitations
    - Level: 99+

Have fun with Edmund, if interested! =3 He is totally free if I am on your friend list.
    Last edited by cocoasg; 06-10-2012 at 05:40 PM.
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

PRO Member

Arya

Mage Class (may try out Sorcerer soon)
    Level 33
    Inclination is Guardian / Medicant (going to switch secondary to Scather so she can be a little more offensive)

I'm at work so I don't know all of the details off hand, but she's pretty effective in battle.

I only have one person on my friend's list with this game, so please add. I would like to get some freebie pawns instead of paying for them all of the time.

No Matter What

How does this Ur-Dragon work? Like when can you fight it, or how do you like call it to fight it.

"But now in the end I understand that it made be stronger."

Happy Tree Friends
    Come here for some bloody fun

Classic Rap Fans
    The hangout for fans of the Golden Era.

ExDesigns
    A prime spot for quality GFX

|Sig by Dare|

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Death View Post
    How does this Ur-Dragon work? Like when can you fight it, or how do you like call it to fight it.
    The Ur-Dragon is located at....

Toggle Spoiler

Abracadaver ;[

Carmilla/Carmina lv 46 fire mage and quick healer(lesser heal magic)
    btw can anyone confirm if it is worth upgrade healing magic?high anodyne takes ages to cast..and does not seem effective in mid combat to me..
    Last edited by kelhtuhzaad; 06-04-2012 at 06:05 AM.

Toggle Spoiler

Necromancer's holidays

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Quote Originally Posted by kelhtuhzaad View Post
    Carmilla/Carmina lv 36 fire mage and quick healer(lesser heal magic)
    btw can anyone confirm if it is worth upgrade healing magic?high anodyne takes ages to cast..and does not seem effective in mid combat to me..
    It is true that High Anodyne takes much longer to cast, and that some people prefer to use Anodyne instead. However, at higher levels, with much more HP, High Anodyne starts to overtake Anodyne since it can heal for much more and at a faster rate. Either way, just bring along some consumables, like Spring Water (cheap and basically free, by buying empty flasks and then filling them up at a Healing Spring), as a complement to the healing spells. ^^

Abracadaver ;[

Either way, just bring along some consumables, like Spring Water (cheap and basically free, by buying empty flasks and then filling them up at a Healing Spring), as a complement to the healing spells. ^^
    haha I have already done this,dear cocoasg your pawn runs after me with a lot of empty flask every time,already stocked 180+ spring water.
    thanks for the help and info about healing!

Toggle Spoiler

Necromancer's holidays

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Feel free to add me, my main pawn is a lv 41 male sorcerer, with the high meteor, tornado, and other fire/lighting spells. Check him out. Thanks!

My psn is kenjin-

PRO Member

Coco - I'm enjoying having your pawn in my party. I wasn't expecting the husky voice coming out of his pretty face though, lol.

Kenjin - My MP is a mage, but I'm looking to experiment by having a mage and sorcerer in my party. I'll send you a request next time I'm on.

Harvester of Souls

Nero is finally completed as my fighter pawn . May change him to a Warrior though but unsure. Wish pawns could be hybrid vocations. Everyone use Nero and if like Sylvanas more, let me know and I will change him back prolly hehe.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    Nero is finally completed as my fighter pawn . May change him to a Warrior though but unsure. Wish pawns could be hybrid vocations. Everyone use Nero and if like Sylvanas more, let me know and I will change him back prolly hehe.
    I'll send you a request and take Nero adventuring with me

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    Coco - I'm enjoying having your pawn in my party. I wasn't expecting the husky voice coming out of his pretty face though, lol.
    Haha, a lot of people have been saying that his voice is incredible. Looks like I did right when I chose his voice carefully in the Pawn Creation process. Just remember to rate him fairly everytime you release and re-summon him, okay? Have fun! =3

PS: I will not be going higher than my current level of 80, since I obtained the platinum recently. Will still be checking back on my pawn's progress and fighting the Ur-Dragon again from time to time. I may also level up some more if friends wish it.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by cocoasg View Post
    Haha, a lot of people have been saying that his voice is incredible. Looks like I did right when I chose his voice carefully in the Pawn Creation process. Just remember to rate him fairly everytime you release and re-summon him, okay? Have fun! =3

PS: I will not be going higher than my current level of 80, since I obtained the platinum recently. Will still be checking back on my pawn's progress and fighting the Ur-Dragon again from time to time. I may also level up some more if friends wish it.
    I will absolutely rate him properly. And I swear not to send you any sour meat as a gift

Harvester of Souls

Lmao!!! Btw, what's everyone think of Nero that has checked him out? . Made him sorta demon like since that was way my cahracter was first game. May change back to using Sylvanas, but unsure what class want her or him to be.

Give me some opinions guys on how think of him and who rather have in a party so can set up and leave him be for whoever to use when I'm done playing the game. +rep maybe to those who offer some advice that is worthwhile and actually helps to shape him better. Thansk again

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Update: My Edmund pawn is now wearing a Swordsman's Mantle and the very rare ring, Dragonblood. He now has 88% - 100% resistances to ALL debilitations (you can check under Defenses), and is currently level 86. =3

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Ferret is no longer a ranger, switched him to mage when i changed my arisen to mystic knight, totally forgot to equip his staff for a while and couldnt understand why he wouldnt cast anything, got that fixed and just upgraded the equipment, he doesnt have a lot of spells since hes just starting out as a mage but give him a chance, will continue to upgrade his abilities and focus him on healing and buffing

Harvester of Souls

Want to use one of the Game of Thrones guys as my pawn, but love nero. Might make nero, but look of one of them. Drogo, Khaleesi's guardian dude(forgot name atm >:F), or Jon Snow? Might make a warrior named Ned Stark lol. Unsure who want.

PRO Member

I had Nero in my party for most of the day yesterday. He's very helpful.

Funny moments with Nero. #1 - At the bottom of Everfall, after I jumped to a hidden ledge, he followed me and decided that he wanted to exercise on the ledge. I jumped down and tried to get him to follow me, but instead he kept dropping to hang on the ledge and climbing back up... repeatedly. After a couple minutes, he got tired and jumped down.

#2 - In Watergod's Alter, the Cyclops was standing at the edge. I went and attacked him to start the fight. Nero immediately rushes in and jumps on to him... knocking them both down into the water and as a result, poor Nero was taken by the brine.

Since Aug. 09

lol i took down my first drake with nero and uga8 (bodi's pawn) in my party. just loving my team ATM.

Dominate!

RPG Master

If anyone wants to use my level 60 pawn. Just send a friend request

Pawn: Bahamut
    Level: 60
    Class: Strider (for now) but is also a lvl 10 Fighter/Tank
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast