Some Questions...

This is a discussion on Some Questions... within the Dragon's Dogma forum, part of the D; Let me start off by saying i'm not here to complain about DD I love both Skyrim & DD So ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Some Questions...

Let me start off by saying i'm not here to complain about DD I love both Skyrim & DD

So i have many questions about DD of course but i'll start with what i want to know 1st

- Pawns how do you get RC to buy them? I got one from a search level 98 sorcerer from some unknown person around the world and i wanted to use his pawn because it was cute and i was testing that thing out which i still don't now what i did. But i couldn't buy it the RC was to high so i added him and then it became 0 RC and now i have her. So what is RC and how do i get it? and how did i get that pawn?

- Fighter & Mage- I love being a Mag in any game i love all magic. In Skyrim i thought the magic was awesome from the start but in DD i feel like the beginning mage is weak and doesn't cast much. I know i can buy spells and stuff haven't gotten that far yet.

With Fighter i have bought new stuff and i do like the class it's awesome in ways and mage is better in others. So with a Mystic Knight can i do both? I'm still confused on the whole Mystic Knight thing. Also how do you get coins to change vocations? (Forgot the name for it)

That's all I can remember for now .__.

Don't mind my grammar please

Lvl 10 - Platinum

you get rc from some quests and from people using your pawn, you dont have to pay for friends pawns

i feel the mage is more of a cleric type with buffs, but sorceror is a beast with upgraded high level spells

havent tried mystic knight yet but you get discipline points along with experience from killing enemies and completing quests

Harvester of Souls

Rift Crystals are acquired from killing big enemies and sometimes dropped as loot as well during normal play of the game. You will acquire most though from other players using your pawn and then resting at an Inn while connected online. You don't have to pay RC for your friend's pawns as Ferretbusiness stated already. They will be free and each pawn will have an option to send a Dragon's Dogma friend request to the creator.

Abilities of the vocations open up as you level and use that vocation. AS your progress through the game, you will acquire more abilities you can purchase. Use discipline points to buy new vocations and abilities that are unlocked. Also, certain abilities won't become available until you're the correct rank in that particular vocation and buy specific other abilities. Some are even shared between each other.

Mystic Knight is bit weird though. You can cast some basic enchantments with your shield, but most spells you still need and required a staff to use. Get to wield a Staff OR a sword and magic/large shield.

Feel free to drop a me a VM line or add on PSN to utilize any of our pawns from here.. I won't mind and sure these other guys won't either lol.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Click-Click-Kaboom

What the other said and you can add me also if you like.

PSN- Il_WidowmakeR_Il

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks guys for the info ... i'm trying to learn lol had this or almost a day now

So far so good... Just it reminds me so much of skyrim haha just wish the magic was as cool without the need for a staff and just used my hands seems better to me but i'll get use to it