The Conspirators (Cancelled)?

This is a discussion on The Conspirators (Cancelled)? within the Dragon's Dogma forum, part of the D; So I accidently got the quest cancelled I guess by activating a Royal Order quest.. and the way the saves ...

PRO Member

The Conspirators (Cancelled)?

So I accidently got the quest cancelled I guess by activating a Royal Order quest.. and the way the saves work in this game, its impossible to reload to a point before I got it cancelled =/

for those who did complete the conspirators, was there any special reward or anything im missing out on? i guess i can always wait till NG+

I should always work on the sidequests before doing any main quest.. that way I dont screw up again >.>
    Platinums: 29 (1st to last)
    COD5, Fallout 3, COD6, Demon Souls, Assassins Creed 2, MAG, Bad Company 2, Dragon Age Origins, Fallout New Vegas, Medal of Honor, COD7, Socom 4, Resident Evil 5, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Mass Effect 2, Killzone 3, Bioshock, Dead Rising 2, Uncharted 2, Trine, Resistance 3, Dead Island, Battlefield 3, DC Universe, Skyrim, Trine 2, Mass Effect 3, Assassins Creed Revelations, and Dragon Age 2.

Harvester of Souls

No special rewards, just that one sidequest you'll have to complete next time. Checkpoint save from an Inn didn't work? Talking to Aldous will sometimes cause a checkpoint save there unfortunately which is retarded and defeats purpose of them so you can get something you missed or messed up on like failing a quest this way.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Harvester of Souls

I recommend though doing all sidequests you have before going to gran Soren... then do everything you can find and go back to cassardis before speaking with Maximilian after doing Lure of the Abyss quest just to avoid that possibly of doing some of those quests and then accidentally completing them or something.

Do everything you can before going through and meeting the Duke. Then Speaking with Aldous will definitely mess up a few like Conspirators. Lose everything I think after doing Dragon part.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

PRO Member

Yeah whenever you talk to Aldous it gives a Checkpoint save which overights the Inn/Rift saves.. so it was impossible to go back.

Advice for anyone playing, do sidequest first before Main quest! Or risk losing out on some quest
    Platinums: 29 (1st to last)
    COD5, Fallout 3, COD6, Demon Souls, Assassins Creed 2, MAG, Bad Company 2, Dragon Age Origins, Fallout New Vegas, Medal of Honor, COD7, Socom 4, Resident Evil 5, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Mass Effect 2, Killzone 3, Bioshock, Dead Rising 2, Uncharted 2, Trine, Resistance 3, Dead Island, Battlefield 3, DC Universe, Skyrim, Trine 2, Mass Effect 3, Assassins Creed Revelations, and Dragon Age 2.