fastest way to make money?

This is a discussion on fastest way to make money? within the Dragon's Dogma forum, part of the D; going to finish the game for the second time soon and all i need after that is well equipped trophy, ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

fastest way to make money?

going to finish the game for the second time soon and all i need after that is well equipped trophy, whats the quickest way to make several million? i figure ill need at least a few million to buy and resell everything from every vendor, should i just hang out in everfall getting wakestones and chests? got a couple notice board quests worth 250k, 500k, and 750k but ill probably get all those in the everfall since its chimeras and other big creatures

Harvester of Souls

Do all those Notice Board Quests for the large amounts on money in NG+, Also venture into the Everfall with a bit of gold, save your game and then sell everything you have and buy everything you can and resell it. Repeat this with those 1,000,000 weapons. Killing Ur-Dragon offline to get the wakestones also fetch a pretty penny.

Btw, did check the guide for some tips? I updated it to include some and some notice board information. . Check out the Coin Collector trophy for some more info.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 10 - Platinum

ended up just selling everything in my storage, made over 10 million, had enough to buy everything from merchants in cassardis and from caxton, had 349 after that so ferried over to greatwall encampment to buy stuff from that guy, still had over 5 million left over i believe, much faster than grinding, acquired so much stuff from being a loot whore and having to pick up everything from defeated enemies, stuff from ogres and dragons sell particularly well

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

The easiest way is of course farming extra wakestones and selling them off.

Either way.... CONGRATS on your Dragon's Dogma platinum! Woopity woo.
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by cocoasg View Post
    The easiest way is of course farming extra wakestones and selling them off.

Either way.... CONGRATS on your Dragon's Dogma platinum! Woopity woo.
    thanks, sold off about 50 wakestones or so, they drop like candy in the everfall

Harvester of Souls

Exactly Ferret . Thanks why when you're about ready to quit playing OR just want the trophy.. just save game.. then sell off everything and buy what all you can from merchants and then resell that stuff and repeat until you get your money. Slightly cheap, but pelnty cheaper ways out there to acquire things from other games.

Wakestones is by far prolly easiest if you didn't collect/pillage eveyrhting you came across as they drop so easy from Everfall and you can take down Ur-Dragon easily offline at level 70+ and get 20 each time. Takes about 5-10 minutes kill Ur-Dragon offline for me with standard gear and if can get his wings early. Otherwise, little longer but only cause of wings and if he flies to tower.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

The Temple of the King

Lol, wish I saw this thread last week. I just realized 2 hours ago that I should farm wakestones for money in everfall. Well, hopefully I get that platinum by tomorrow afternoon.

Thou who seeketh the King's sword!
    I am the Old King.
    Show me thine strength and the strength of thine souls.
    Prepare thyself, brave knight.