Thick as Thieves Problem?

This is a discussion on Thick as Thieves Problem? within the Dragon's Dogma forum, part of the D; I'm dressed in Lady's Garb with three Female pawns. I don't have Maul's Badge. I've talked to Betiah and done ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thick as Thieves Problem?

I'm dressed in Lady's Garb with three Female pawns.
    I don't have Maul's Badge.
    I've talked to
    Betiah
    and done the first half of the quest, feeding the Cyclops.
    And I'm now to report to Ophis.
    Problem is, when I approach Ophis, she attacks me.
    I'm not seeing the problem.
    Should I ditch two pawns and dress my main pawn in Lady's Garb too?
    "I thought I was saving the world by fighting the Brood... but now I'm not so sure. I've seen the true power of the Brood. I know now that the Brood are far too strong. If they could have destroyed us all in an instant, why didn't they kill us?"

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Alright, going in with just myself and my pawn dressed in Lady's Garb didn't seem to work.
    I'm at a loss here, really don't know how to solve the issue.
    Would really like to finish this quest for the Hero trophy.
    "I thought I was saving the world by fighting the Brood... but now I'm not so sure. I've seen the true power of the Brood. I know now that the Brood are far too strong. If they could have destroyed us all in an instant, why didn't they kill us?"

Harvester of Souls

Go speak to Betiah first. And if you approach Ophis while she's in chambers she will auto attack you regardless. Maul's Badge doesn't make a difference.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    Go speak to Betiah first. And if you approach Ophis while she's in chambers she will auto attack you regardless. Maul's Badge doesn't make a difference.
    By chambers, do you mean the tower room with the three chests by the table? Or the room she stands in near the gate lever?
    Because I've watched a video guide of this quest, player running up to her in the small room by the gate lever and talking to her just fine.
    I do the same thing, she attacks me.

Harvester of Souls

I'm not sure which was hers.. thinking it was one with three chests. I don't know what you did, but apparently you killed a guard or bumped into her. Reload from checkpoint and try again. OR go and kill the other bandits or talk to Betiah as mentioned.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'll try eliminating the Male Bandit Camp.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If this don't work, looks like I'll be picking off the one and only Quest I need done for the Hero trophy in New Game++

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Oh thank god.
    Whatever I did, whatever it was to upset these damn women D<
    Killing off Maul's group set it right.

Harvester of Souls

First off, gratz on you figuring it out. As I stated, simply go kill the bandits off and see if that helps. You didn't kill the cyclops did you? Just fed and returned?

Secondly, Trains your post was useless as ever... But that doesn't surprise me.

Third, from now on Miranse(SP), simply edit your previous post. I check around and post when I can help, but didn't see anything else could add before right away until now when thought of the Cyclops part of the quest. Don't repost, even if updating progress. Just edit your other as the site no long will convert it into one post as used to do. You're new, so not a big deal and doesn't really matter anyways, but helps to keep people from thinking you're just spamming. Three back to back, could be taken that way.

But no worries, everyone does it at some point, myself included when typing on my phone and can't hit the edit button right.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm having the same problem you did. Going to go try clearing out the male bandit camp then coming back

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i did have sort of problems with Betiah and Ophis. here is what i did:
    i had attacked them not knowing i need a sidequest from them so i killed everyone of them. everyone! then made my way to the greatwall encampment. so, the point is: if you killed them all, they respawn a week later. i went down there after staying in the inn for 7 days and everyone of them attacked me! BUT NOT OPHIS! so i got the quest from her, i killed male bandits as she says and went again and completed it. of course i was wearing a female dress with no beards etc. my pawns were all female too. she gave me theirs badge or smth. then none of them ever attacked me. i dont know what their problem is but this is how i did it.
    and i did have male bandit's badge. but i didn't keep it in my inventory. i left it in the storage. if you keep it with you, no matter what woman are you, they will try to kill you.