Ur - Dragon vs Maker's Finger?

This is a discussion on Ur - Dragon vs Maker's Finger? within the Dragon's Dogma forum, part of the D; Any of you guys tryed this tactic? I heard if you use a copy forged it doens't work but I ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Ur - Dragon vs Maker's Finger?

Any of you guys tryed this tactic? I heard if you use a copy forged it doens't work but I still dunno if the original arrow could kill the strongest enemy in the game in one hit

Harvester of Souls

It doesn't I use it every so often when I help online. It will simply take down one Heart from him, around the area you hit. SOOOO you could waste by shooting a dead area, or one nearly gone. It will generally do one full health bar to him if you hit a fresh Ur-Dragon.

Copied versions of Magic Finger are useless also as you were wondering. lol. All forged magic items are really.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    Copied versions of Magic Finger are useless also as you were wondering. lol. All forged magic items are really.
    As the guy that tryed to fight the Griffin with the forged grimori I gave him knows

Harvester of Souls

Hahaha. I luckily had read that it wasn't effective if you give him the fake one.. soo I didn't bother . And tried to loot another, but couldn't .

Magic Finger, I've never tried on anything except the Ur-Dragon, so unsure how it would actually work on other things. As for REd Dragon, I read that it will take down one whole health bar. Anyone can confirm or give proven stats of it?

I'll assume the same for Hydras, but could see it one shot killing chimeras, griffins, and all other foe. When I do the Griffin hunt quest, I may magic Finger him to see if he'll still flee to the Tower. Be nice to short cut that out the game lol.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay