Anyone have extra Gold Idols? Willing to Trade.

This is a discussion on Anyone have extra Gold Idols? Willing to Trade. within the Dragon's Dogma forum, part of the D; Don't have much but I would like at least two so i can give them to the shopkeepers that ask ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Anyone have extra Gold Idols? Willing to Trade.

Don't have much but I would like at least two so i can give them to the shopkeepers that ask for them. Lost all my hard earned inventory for that one traveling Merchant quest guy as he left the kingdom once I gave him all his requests so want to get maximum output from the remaining two good ones. Not too far in the game but have a few good things if you want to trade. But I wouldn't say no to a gift..heh.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Go and save up I think around 30,000-50,000 gold and take the gold idol down to the merchant at the Black Cat (near Madeline's shop) he can create a forgery for you which will net you the full reward for both of them. I always chose to give the real one to the blacksmith and the fake one to Madeline.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

the forgery would not grant you access to their full inventory, give the gold to claxton on your first playthrough and madeline on your second

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by kenjin View Post
    the forgery would not grant you access to their full inventory, give the gold to claxton on your first playthrough and madeline on your second
    Hrmm, didn't realise that. If I can be bothered to do a 4th play through maybe I'll do it properly this time and gain access to her full rewards.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Darn, one guy on game faqs was giving one away via pawn and then simply reloading to an Inn Save and viola, he has it back again. Thought maybe two people could go back and forth and do that so as to save time.