Best character!

This is a discussion on Best character! within the Dragon's Dogma forum, part of the D; Hi. Anyone know what the best character is? i started with strider, but changed to sourcer. And i realy dont ...

PRO Member

Best character!

Hi. Anyone know what the best character is? i started with strider, but changed to sourcer. And i realy dont know what the best class is? i thought maybe it was the magic strider?

Any other tip with uppgrades and such are welcome

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Well if you liked Strider i would have to say the Assassin's class is definitely worth looking into it has most of Striders abilities and you can put on stronger types of equipment like better armor and a sword instead of dagger for close range fighting so that way you can take out both flying (Harpies) and ground (Goblins) type enimies fairly easy.

PRO Member

Ok thanks for the tip. Just got the platinum last night and i went with the magic archer. Not sure if i will be getting the dlc, but it seems interesting.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'm playing it now it's definitely fun but just so you know there are no new Trophies with the Add-On.

PRO Member

No trophies damn! have you completed the cave/island? If you have how many hours did you put into it. If you can remember?