View Poll Results: "How difficult is it to earn 100% trophy completion for this game?"

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Easy

0 0%
  • Easy

1 50.00%
  • Moderate

0 0%
  • Hard

1 50.00%
  • Very Hard

0 0%

The Official 100% Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official 100% Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Ducktales: Remastered forum, part of the D; (banner image pending) This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please ...

The Incredible Marccap

The Official 100% Difficulty Discussion Thread

(banner image pending)

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have achieved 100% trophy completion for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have 100% trophy completion.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have achieved 100% trophy completion, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official 100% Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Lvl 9 - Gold

The hardest part so far in my opinion, is grinding out all the money to buy everything in the Gallery. I've probably spent close to $20 million already, and need another $23 million to purchase the rest of what I've unlocked so far. But there's still the last category I haven't unlocked yet, so it looks like it'll be between $55-60 million total you have to earn, just for the all art trophy. Not really "hard" per se, but time consuming. Haven't tackled it on the harder difficulties yet.

Cops vs Robbers Rangers??

this game is super easy I honestly would vote a very easy if not for the 1 and only silver trophy that one takes a tiny bit of work, all the others are a piece of cake easily done in under 4 hours (skip cutscenes) and grinding for the money to easy that trophy I had and I lost my HDD redid and got more then enough money playing the Unlocked extreme mode, easily racked up over $30 mil in that playthrough in its own. all in all this is a game for those who love the classics, maybe younger but its not one that you will do in 2 hours or less, time and patience is all I can say for the extreme mode IMHO well worth the play. not so much for some tho

Lvl 6 - Silver

I've been considering getting this game but I never played the original. Do you think I would still have fun or would it be too old school? I like fun cartoony games. Should I expect a storyline or is it a bunch of just running around doing tasks?

Cops vs Robbers Rangers??

its all about choice and opinion on the actual cartoon if you like/loved it like I did growing up and still owning the original then yes altho ive seen a few of my friends ask if im on something while I play this game to death so its hard to say, it IMHO plays like a simple cartoon and if you don't want to listen to the cutscenes you can easily skip them and easy mode is basically baby mode ie infinite lives, half damage, extra health and health restore items, ect ect. personally I loved the game so give it a try and if the $15 price tag is too much you can always wait cause im sure this game will price drop some time or another