Glad i looked at this thread before....

This is a discussion on Glad i looked at this thread before.... within the Dungeon Defenders forum, part of the D; Wasting any coin on this game. I thought it looked nice however what I've seen here and elsewhere not so ...

Chuck Norris Approved.

Glad i looked at this thread before....

Wasting any coin on this game. I thought it looked nice however what I've seen here and elsewhere not so much.

:EDIT: premature ejected on my thoughts of this game. Plus ps+ has some free dlc and another dlc pack for $3.99 us
    Last edited by Wargazsem; 02-09-2012 at 08:40 PM.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Negator

Not sure exactly what you mean...it's probably the best game available on PSN.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Since Aug. 09

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Not sure exactly what you mean...it's probably the best game available on PSN.
    lol i agree, cant get enough of it.

Dominate!

Lvl 7 - Gold

yeah this game so addicting ive put double the hours of my bf3 playtime lol
    i got it on PC so we got all that dlc you guys are missing out on

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I know this off topic, but i gotta blow off steam. That damn survival challenge glitch got me on Wave 17!!! I took all the recommended precautions (single player, no psn sign-in, waited for enemy ticker to finish). The worst part is i left it on all night, and was late to work this morning making sure it worked right, and it froze when i hit L1 with around 1500 enemies left on the wave. My OCD ass will be right back at it come 4:45 pm. Stupid glitches! Thanks everyone.

Chuck Norris Approved.

My bad, I didn't fully read. I thought it was strictly coop and not able to be played single player. Since I work crazy hours it is hard to hook up with my friends to have a gaming session. So I will have to go check this out. Now is there a big disadvantage to playing solo? I mean is it worth it to buy to play solo and not coop?

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by Wargazsem View Post
    Now is there a big disadvantage to playing solo? I mean is it worth it to buy to play solo and not coop?
    Even playing solo, the game is amazing. Certain trophies will require additional players, but you can get many hours of enjoyment playing alone.

Each additional player adds enemies to each wave, so in some aspects having more players can make specific tasks more difficult. I find playing with other people to be very fun, but the overall feel of the game can still be realized in single player.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Chuck Norris Approved.

Even playing solo, the game is amazing. Certain trophies will require additional players, but you can get many hours of enjoyment playing alone.

Each additional player adds enemies to each wave, so in some aspects having more players can make specific tasks more difficult. I find playing with other people to be very fun, but the overall feel of the game can still be realized in single player.
    Thanks man, I set it to d/l and the ps+ dlc to d/l last night as well as the tester, off topic the ps+ is worth the money just for the fact you can start and d/l go to bed and wake up and it's done and already installed great shit there.

Chuck Norris Approved.

I was totaly wrong!!! This game fuckin' kicks ass. Much thanks to

Ac3dUd3-

Even if with my southern accent and him being an aussie it was like speaking two different languages.

Negator

Glad you enjoyed it. I was hoping my recommendation didn't come back to bite me in the ass.

Chuck Norris Approved.

Glad you enjoyed it. I was hoping my recommendation didn't come back to bite me in the ass.
    lmao, nah I am on my best behavior for now on, which to the ones who don't remember me. They have to be thinking shit if this is his best behavior.

Went to rep you but I guess I already did man, great game. Not sure if I liked the game more or having Ac3dUd3- and myself keep saying huh what the fuck are you saying lmao.

Crocodile Hunter

Lol the mics can sometimes be a pain in the arse, and i prob talk to fast and you talk to slow! hahaha it was a good night and we will do it again for sure man, i find your accent hilarious

Sig by Apokolypz

Chuck Norris Approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    Lol the mics can sometimes be a pain in the arse, and i prob talk to fast and you talk to slow! hahaha it was a good night and we will do it again for sure man, i find your accent hilarious
    You have the accent, lol hell think all three of you did. I was out numbered.

Crocodile Hunter

lmao wait till my aussie mates join, Aussies trash talk each other more times in one sentance then ive ever seen any1 else bahaha

Sig by Apokolypz

Chuck Norris Approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    lmao wait till my aussie mates join, Aussies trash talk each other more times in one sentance then ive ever seen any1 else bahaha
    Can't wait, I have a hard enough time understanding you. Add 2 more into the mix and it will be

Helyx, you need to join us for a gaming session some time. If you want to at some point, feel free to add me on the psn...Wargazsem

since March '09

you can add me and kiona05 we play every night. we will be playing two hours from the timeof this post. just send us a message