ATTN: Helyx, Ac3, Kiona, Hitman, SofaDank

This is a discussion on ATTN: Helyx, Ac3, Kiona, Hitman, SofaDank within the Dungeon Defenders forum, part of the D; Let's start knocking this lvl cap out, BOSS style...

Chuck Norris Approved.

ATTN: Helyx, Ac3, Kiona, Hitman, SofaDank

Let's start knocking this lvl cap out, BOSS style

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

PRO Member

Lolwut? Was a thread needed for this? PMs/VMs would not have sufficed?

Sig by - ~ Avatar by - DaRe

Zombie Killin' Business
    Are you a Professional Zombie Slayer? Join now!

Side Project
    My (incomplete) checklist, and trophy guides.

The GGA
    Sig Battles, SotW, SotM, and more!

Got a YouTube Channel?
    Post it here!

Chuck Norris Approved.

Quote Originally Posted by SideEffect View Post
    Lolwut? Was a thread needed for this? PMs/VMs would not have sufficed?
    Thanks for your input, I will add that to the really couldn't give a fuck pile.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Since Aug. 09

Quote Originally Posted by Wargazsem View Post
    lmao if we can get on at the same time...definitly knock the bottom out of it!

Dominate!

Crocodile Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Wargazsem View Post

Hahahahahaha WIN

on a more serious note however, I refuse to participate in this event because My name was not first Like seriously HELYX!?!?!?!

Sig by Apokolypz

KCCO!

I chuckled a bit when I saw this thread.

This is basically what I've been doing when none of the other dudes are on. It's slow and tedious doing it solo. Once you hit Lvl 70, the required XP for leveling up each additional level is in the millions. Going from 72 to 73 takes approx. 7 million XP.

Helyx and I joined ac3 and a friend of his who were running the first wave of Misty on Insane, which yielded decent results. The wave takes about a minute to complete and we got like 180K+ each run. If four of us can be on at the same time, that seems like an efficient way.

Since Aug. 09

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    I chuckled a bit when I saw this thread.

This is basically what I've been doing when none of the other dudes are on. It's slow and tedious doing it solo. Once you hit Lvl 70, the required XP for leveling up each additional level is in the millions. Going from 72 to 73 takes approx. 7 million XP.

Helyx and I joined ac3 and a friend of his who were running the first wave of Misty on Insane, which yielded decent results. The wave takes about a minute to complete and we got like 180K+ each run. If four of us can be on at the same time, that seems like an efficient way.
    that is avery good way Hitman...but gets very boring. sofi and i were running glitterhelm insane in about 15mins sometimes less (personal best 8mins 45 secs.). ive never recieved less than 1.5 mil, 2mil being the builder. not to mention constant action...the map is no slouch. definitly need a real good squire.

Dominate!

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by kiona05 View Post
    that is avery good way Hitman...but gets very boring. sofi and i were running glitterhelm insane in about 15mins sometimes less (personal best 8mins 45 secs.). ive never recieved less than 1.5 mil, 2mil being the builder. not to mention constant action...the map is no slouch. definitly need a real good squire.
    I'm up for whatever. I guess doing the no towers method is just the quick. easy, and lazy way to do it--all of which I'm a fan of. Besides, it gives excellent XP. See below.

Mins. XP
    1 184,000
    2 368,000
    3 552,000
    4 736,000
    5 920,000
    6 1,104,000
    7 1,288,000
    8 1,472,000
    9 1,656,000
    10 1,840,000
    11 2,024,000
    12 2,208,000
    13 2,392,000
    14 2,576,000
    15 2,760,000
    If Glitterhelm can be done in roughly 9 mins., the two methods may wash out. Any more time than that, and there's decreasing marginal returns to Glitterhelm, where as the no towers method yields constant marginal returns. Nonetheless, like I said, I'm up for whatever. It is true that the no towers method is boring, to say the least. But grinding XP is typically boring anyway.

Crocodile Hunter

the misty run is boring yess but its the most xp as shown above, however my best time for glitterhelm is 8.20 i think it said on the stats and i was up at around the same xp as the misty, but seriously who the @#$& wants to build a whole map every 8 minutes lol.

dunno bout you guys but im always the builder as my squire is by far the strongest and it annoys me to the max to keep building.

on misty you hit the crystal, get in your position and use a coin to auto-fire the trigger and then jump back on the laptop for another minute lol. easy quick and simple

Sig by Apokolypz

Retired TGT Member