F*ck you Trendy and your patches!!!

This is a discussion on F*ck you Trendy and your patches!!! within the Dungeon Defenders forum, part of the D; Trendy you suck fucking donkey balls. Every damn patch you make will fix the fuck up from your last fucked ...

Chuck Norris Approved.

F*ck you Trendy and your patches!!!

Trendy you suck fucking donkey balls. Every damn patch you make will fix the fuck up from your last fucked up patxh only to fuck up 10 things in the new patch. Great job fellows, your QA must be Homer fucking Simpson. PS this sig is for you Trendy.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Death is Awaiting....

Best thread ever so DD is getting fucked I'm guessing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Change is mediocre

Thanks for some context bud

Kal
    Lvl 4 - Silver

Does this mean I won't get any help now?

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by Schism View Post
    Best thread ever so DD is getting fucked I'm guessing?
    DD is great; it's the latest round of patches that Trendy's putting out that's stupid. They put out a patch recently that increased the level cap, amongst other things. Then all of a sudden, when people tried to connect online they would get this error, and couldn't connect. It was basically a crapshoot. Then they released a patch for that patch which fixed that error, but now introduces other problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Does this mean I won't get any help now?
    I don't mean any harm, but how is this even related? :stare:

Crocodile Hunter

They can patch all they want it wont matter if ive lost my save, wont be able to play DD again, unless i restart which inst happening

Sig by Apokolypz

illegal in 9 countries

Have they fixed the Survival bug yet?

You can't proceed past wave 23 or 24 for most levels (look at the Leaderboards), the game locks up and crashes. I haven't played it since I found that unsavoury treat.

Kal
    Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    DD is great; it's the latest round of patches that Trendy's putting out that's stupid. They put out a patch recently that increased the level cap, amongst other things. Then all of a sudden, when people tried to connect online they would get this error, and couldn't connect. It was basically a crapshoot. Then they released a patch for that patch which fixed that error, but now introduces other problems.

I don't mean any harm, but how is this even related? :stare:
    War said that he would help me, and I was wondering if he would still help me after this rant.

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Have they fixed the Survival bug yet?

You can't proceed past wave 23 or 24 for most levels (look at the Leaderboards), the game locks up and crashes. I haven't played it since I found that unsavoury treat.
    It's really not worth going that deep into Survival unless you want a Kairi/Giraffe, which is easiest on Mistymire anyway since the enemies cap out at 1,200 if you're solo on Pure Strategy.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    They can patch all they want it wont matter if ive lost my save, wont be able to play DD again, unless i restart which inst happening
    And did you? "Fortunately" I haven't been playing DD since the platinum much, since there is not that much incentive (the new levels are too big, I'd rather have more, but smaller ones for on and off play).

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    It's really not worth going that deep into Survival unless you want a Kairi/Giraffe, which is easiest on Mistymire anyway since the enemies cap out at 1,200 if you're solo on Pure Strategy.
    And that WAS pretty easy, but supposedly with the Squire nerf has become much harder as well. Has anybody tried it recently?

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by AstaSyneri View Post
    And that WAS pretty easy, but supposedly with the Squire nerf has become much harder as well. Has anybody tried it recently?
    I think I did a Giraffe run post-patch. I ran into a bit of trouble during waves 23-25, but made it out with a Giraffe. Not sure that I'd do additional controllers, at least with the build I had.