O Mighty Smiter! won't pop

This is a discussion on O Mighty Smiter! won't pop within the Dungeon Defenders forum, part of the D; So I finally got my last piece of Godly Enchanted armor last night, put it all on, got the blue ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

O Mighty Smiter! won't pop

So I finally got my last piece of Godly Enchanted armor last night, put it all on, got the blue outline and everything, and no trophy popped. Dropped it all and put it on...still nothing. I've read that you don't need to have a Godly weapon, but is that info accurate? Is there anyting else I need to do to get the trophy to pop? Thanks for the help :-)

Negator

Sometimes the trophies on this game are delayed for a few hours or perhaps even days. In the meantime, you could try scouring for a godly weapon as an experiment to see if that unlocks the trophy instead.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thanks helyx. I got a Godly sword that requires lvl 74, so I'm working on getting a few more levels to be able to use it. See you on-line :-)

Negator

The armor may need to be a complete 'Godly' set - ie: Godly Leather or Godly Plate, etc.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    The armor may need to be a complete 'Godly' set - ie: Godly Leather or Godly Plate, etc.
    I'm pretty sure it doesn't have to be the same type (e.g., leather, plate), rather just the same quality (e.g., Godly). However, the OP says they had the blue outline, so I suspect everything should've been in order regardless.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Two days later and still nothing. I've taken it all off and put it on, then put it on without any weapon or familiar, even taken it off and put it on different characters...still it won't pop. Im guessing I need the weapon, but hope not! Anyone else had this problem or any ideas how to work around it? I need to get this, Level 20 survival, and all Heroes to lvl 70 and I got my plat. Just hoping it pops before then!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

So I put on a godly weapon last night and still no trophy :-( Does my familiar have to have the gold lettering like the weapon/armor?

Crocodile Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Oaktown253 View Post
    So I put on a godly weapon last night and still no trophy :-( Does my familiar have to have the gold lettering like the weapon/armor?
    easiest way it to get one of the boys to drop you some stuff and it will pop

Sig by Apokolypz

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    easiest way it to get one of the boys to drop you some stuff and it will pop
    Could you be more specific than "some stuff"?

Do you mean a suit of armor? Armor plus weapon?...pet?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

So I found a different Godly Enchanted Plate Glove last night, equipped it, and it popped.... I had the same problem with maxing out a pet, My first one didn't work and when I maxed out my second....ding. Hopefully I don't have to get to wave 20 in survival twice 8-O. Thanks for the help!!!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanchan View Post
    I'm pretty sure it doesn't have to be the same type (e.g., leather, plate), rather just the same quality (e.g., Godly). However, the OP says they had the blue outline, so I suspect everything should've been in order regardless.
    It does have to be of the same type

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by stonerton View Post
    It does have to be of the same type
    Yes, it certainly does.