Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The Official Dungeon Defenders Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Dungeon Defenders Boosting Thread within the Dungeon Defenders forum, part of the D; * Platinum * yeah!!! thanks a ton Silvahn for the help with the challenges. I will keep this game around ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

* Platinum * yeah!!! thanks a ton Silvahn for the help with the challenges. I will keep this game around for a bit (psn d/l) to help others. Just shoot me a message ill be glad to help.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

EDIT: nevermind got them

PSN ID: Langy900
    Last edited by Wolf72; 10-18-2013 at 08:02 AM.

Negator

Shoot me a message on PSN. Make sure to note Dungeon Defenders and PS3T.com.

EDIT: Looks like you have the EU version of DunDef. I would only be able to help people who bought the NA version.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Negator

I have several full-sets of Godly armor, as well as all pets. Message me on PSN.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help with most of the challenges on insanity send me a message if ur willing to help PSN ID: XxVilliersxX

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Looking for someone who will help me out with the pets, i'll give em right back after. PSN: godbuzzy
    Last edited by Buzzy; 03-28-2013 at 11:29 AM.

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzy View Post
    Got a couple characters at 70+ but i can't seem to do more than 1k or so damage. I see people online do 5k or more, what am i doing wrong ?
    Have you looked at the guide? Dungeon Defenders Trophy Guide - Character Build Primer.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Help me in dungeon defenders please, im ready to learn everything psn is joellwellington

Quote Originally Posted by kiona05 View Post
    add me for challenges and insane summit, kiona05
    Help me in dungeon defenders please, im ready to learn everything psn is joellwellington

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by joellwellinton View Post
    Help me in dungeon defenders please, im ready to learn everything
    Everything you need to know is in the guide. Dungeon Defenders Trophy Guide - PS3 Trophies Forum

If that's still not enough, I can lend a hand...but, I'll be following the same strategies listed in the guide.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If anyone is still playing this game I need help with the Zippy challenge on insane, its pretty much the only trophy I need for the platinum. I'll gladly help others with insane challenges they need and since I have a pack up save I'll drop some good weapons for the person.

Negator

I'll help you on the sole condition that you don't duplicate items, ever. For anyone.

Duped items are lame.

Negator

Well, it seems the plug has finally been pulled on Dungeon Defenders servers on PS3.

If you can still get online, take this opportunity to gather your gear & say goodbye to your fellow defenders.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Hi there everyone (:
    i need help getting some challenges done on the insane difficulty
    Wizardry-Zippy terror-Chicken-Treasure hunt & finally monster fest
    i need to borrow a godly armor set for it's trophy i will give it back (:
    problem is only my monk is lvl 73 others r not strong enough yet XP
    So any1 interested ? (:
    Thx
    PSN ID:auronnewyork
    Time Zone:GMT+3
    i will gladly help in boosting in other games like tomb raider and BlazBlue (:
    Last edited by kimari; 05-01-2014 at 04:32 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

k time for this one need insane missions n challenges, should get team effort as well so need 4 of us add demon_mouze plz state time zone n dd in msg. im low rank rank. im done with game big ty to couch n helix. to u asshole thieves who pickpocket hack serious whats ur issue go back n play wow. everyone stay off public its full dks that either steal or quit just before lvl finish
    Last edited by demonmouze; 06-05-2014 at 02:58 PM. Reason: done boost,

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by demonmouze View Post
    k time for this one need insane missions n challenges, should get team effort as well so need 4 of us add demon_mouze plz state time zone n dd in msg. im low rank rank
    4-Player awards can be done offline with 4 controllers.

As for campaign/challenges, 2 would be enough (yeah, I can help)...but, you've only got 2 weeks left.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

fine i keep seeing these ridiculous weapons doing million damage what gives i upgraded my legend all way, if someone b kind tell idiot how u get on it would b gratefully appreciated , n yes 2weeks im going through games as fast i can this crazy

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by demonmouze View Post
    fine i keep seeing these ridiculous weapons doing million damage what gives i upgraded my legend all way, if someone b kind tell idiot how u get on it would b gratefully appreciated
    They'd modded (hacked) weapons. The best I've ever seen from a legit weapon is about 4 million DPS.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need to challenges on insane, no towers and zippy terror. And i need glitterhelm on insane. I do have a modded weapon on ny squire, fair warning if your against them. Send a friend request if you can help and put dd in subject.

Negator

How do you have a modded weapon and still can't beat challenges? No Towers Allowed and Zippy Terror are two of the easier challenges in the game as well.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    How do you have a modded weapon and still can't beat challenges? No Towers Allowed and Zippy Terror are two of the easier challenges in the game as well.
    Isn't this offline now? Damn...I was out of the country for the past 2 weeks.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123