The easiest Trophy - Tutorial?

This is a discussion on The easiest Trophy - Tutorial? within the Dungeon Defenders forum, part of the D; Hi! First of all: Dungeon Defenders is the mother of all games. Combine Tower Defense, Quirky Fantasy theme, Diablo/Borderlands like ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The easiest Trophy - Tutorial?

Hi!

First of all: Dungeon Defenders is the mother of all games. Combine Tower Defense, Quirky Fantasy theme, Diablo/Borderlands like items, item upgrading, pets and challenges into one addictive experience. It's got me hooked.

I hope at one point Trendy Entertainment will fix the trophy "no show" bug and then I'll be poised for the plat.

Before i get that, I need to get the supposedly easiest one. I can't find the tutorial, though (must have skipped it).

Has anybody gotten the Tutorial trophy and knows where to find the tutorial?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i havent got it either, i was playing 2 player and my buddy skipped it on me.. so i been trying to figure it out, i noticed a "reset Tutorials" i believe. may be wrong, but this game is way addictive, i think the only reason id stop playing this game is getting plat.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

And that would take a while (the Plat) ;-).

Do you remember where you saw a "reset Tutorials"?

Edit: Ah, never mind, found it in the Options menu. It was just too big for me to see ;-)
    Last edited by AstaSyneri; 11-29-2011 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Found the reset

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hahaha yeh, i just did it was coming back to let u know exactly how to do it, good job anyway on finding it yourself ;-)
    this plat is going to be way too insane, im thinking boost is gonna be the way to do some of these areas. I.E. INSANE difficulty. cant pass 1st boss on insane. but going to attempt.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Well, I got almost all the trophies that you can get alone (except the lvl 70 ones - they come automatically so I don't pursue them).

At some point you need a group of 4 guys to play through the game on Insane (and pick up the 4-player trophy). Skyrim killed that for me - my favorite group jumped ship for now.

I am usually on 10 to 12 p.m. GMT +1 (European Time).

Lvl 8 - Gold

I have run into the same problem! I skipped it because i was rushing to play with my friend! I already knew how to play this game, and was going to figure the rest out by myself. But now that i am trying to get the tutorial trophy, the reset tutorials button does nothing for me.

After pressing it, what next do i have to do?

EDIT: nevermind... I reset the tutorial and then choose a lvl 0 character (3 of the 4 are at least level 1)

Lvl 8 - Gold

Although i am sure others can figure it out, let me just lay down the steps incase someone is stuck

If you skipped over the tutorial, go to options off the main menu (before you even select a character) and press reset tutorial. Then make a new character (new as in just born, at level 0) and start the game locally. You will be taken to the first level, where they will go over a bit of stuff. Most of it you could figure out, so just sit there and do what it says to do. After a while, it will say good job student and go straight into the story, first level. By now it will pop and you can leave to the tavern.

As i said, most of this you can figure out by yourself, and the game is much more fun with a friend anyway, so if your having problems leave a message on this site (or any other gamer site) and someone will be nice enough to help you out.