Is this game worth the buy

This is a discussion on Is this game worth the buy within the Dungeon Siege III forum, part of the D; I've always wanted to try it but i don't want to risk it being a waste, ever since the elder ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Is this game worth the buy

I've always wanted to try it but i don't want to risk it being a waste, ever since the elder scrolls, well since fable, back when i had an x-box, I've been addicted to games of this genre, if anyone reads this can you confirm or deny

BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS WILL ALWAYS BE IGNORED.
    Unless You Tell Me Why You Want To Add Me.

Game on....

I haven't played it but i believe the reviews were relatively average and poor. So i would avoid the game but thats my personal opinion.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    I haven't played it but i believe the reviews were relatively average and poor. So i would avoid the game but thats my personal opinion.
    thanks for the input, oh and by the way, nice signature picture ^^

BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS WILL ALWAYS BE IGNORED.
    Unless You Tell Me Why You Want To Add Me.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by maggot080 View Post
    I've always wanted to try it but i don't want to risk it being a waste, ever since the elder scrolls, well since fable, back when i had an x-box, I've been addicted to games of this genre, if anyone reads this can you confirm or deny
    There should be a Demo out that you can try. It was kinda meh imo.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I played the demo a while back. If you liked fable and the elder scrolls you might like it. At least rent it to try it out. I did find it entertaining though, it had a good story.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If you can rent it, do so. Just don't buy it. It's not like TES or fable. It has less substance than those games, just more looting and fighting.
    30 outta 48 plats!!

Next up: Batman AC, Skyrim, COD MW3!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    You're going to avoid a really decent game based on some turdburger writing a shitty review? Why not play the game for yourself instead of letting a douche bad mouth it?

Anyways, to the OP.

It really doesn't live up to the first 3 installments gameplay and feature wise. But story wise it is phenomenal. It's the direct sequel to DS1. DS has always been about the co-op which this game has a great co-op mode. But the camera angle can be killer and a pain in the ass if people walk in opposite directions. But the gameplay was changed so much compared to what it used to be. It was always a hack and slash but you were atleast able to make your character from scratch and follow your own path the way you wanted your character to be. This game gives you characters that already have their combat styles selected. So you choose a hero and go with it the way they fight.

I'd highly suggest it, specially for the co-op. The story is very involving and the action is very fun. The action is similar to Dragon Age 2, so if you liked the style that game used. You should enjoy this. If you have any other questions about the game, let me know through PM or VM. I'll answer them all the best I can. But definitely play the demo first before you decide to never touch the game. The demo was really well done so it will give you a great feel about the rest of the game if you wish to get it or not .

PRO Member

I have played it and got tha plat and id say its a good game. If you like your action RPG'S e.g Dragon Age then you should like it. It has a decent story but it is a bit short for a RPG but def worth buying.

Sig by: DaRe_xLw Avy by: Dsluckay

Lvl 8 - Gold

best buy has it onsale for $9.99 this week.
    Uplay: JasonVoorhees98
    Steam: JasonVoorhees987 - Origin: JasonVoorhees987
    XBL: CMaggotbone - Social Club: GrimReaper4383