Anyone Bought Dyad?

This is a discussion on Anyone Bought Dyad? within the Dyad forum, part of the D; Has anyone bought this yet? what do you think? I think it looks awesome and i like the games design ...

Crocodile Hunter

Anyone Bought Dyad?

Has anyone bought this yet?

what do you think?

I think it looks awesome and i like the games design however I think its bloody hard -.-

Sig by Apokolypz

Roo Commander

Never heard of it

Crocodile Hunter

Its the new PSN exclusive

Sig by Apokolypz

Sinner and Saint

I hadn't heard of this game before so thanks for the share, Ac3. Anyone wanna get a pot going on the number of seizures this game induces within the first 6 months? I'm going to say 17.

Sig & Avy by the amazing: apokolypz : PPS Bar by: RaveNScythE18

The Warlord's Path to Platinum

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Never heard of it
    You really DO live in a cave! :/

Nah, never got the chance to get it since as usual I'm low on cash.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

PRO Member

I wouldn't say this is a hard game more than just annoying. The only problem I'm really having with the trophies is that after you do something, there's so many bright lights and crap that flash on the screen that you just plain can't see what you're doing for a moment or two. With the stringent requirements on some of the trophies, those moments really add up to screw you out of the trophy. I've been getting a little farther by just looking ahead and trying to spin to that spot, but it still seems like a bit more of a luck/chance game on whether or not you actually hit things when you need to hit them.

Just my opinion on it. The flashing lights are really annoying for me.

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

Now, this IS THE GAME where you should contact your doctor and see if you can play it if you have a history of seizures.

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare
    WWE Favorite TEN (Active Performers, Updated Every Week) - Bad News Barrett, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bo Dallas, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Luke Harper, Cesaro

Currently Playing/Working On: Call of Duty Ghosts (Xbox One/360), NBA 2K14 (Xbox One), Killzone 2 (PS3), Remember Me (PS3), WWE 2K14 (PS3)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by CallmeNasty View Post
    Now, this IS THE GAME where you should contact your doctor and see if you can play it if you have a history of seizures.
    Same thing I was thinking lol
    Member Since 2009

Stay golden, Ponyboy

1. That launch trailer was actually pretty funny

2. Game looks sweet as hell, just wish I had time to play it..
    Avatar by TheGeneral09 | Platcard by RavenScythe
    My Trophy Checklist

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I bought it, and I’m working toward the Platinum. I like the game a lot, but it’s certainly not going to be for everyone. Most of the levels only take less than 3 or 4 minutes to play through since they have time limits or they end when you travel a certain distance or whatever. That’s not to say that you’ll always accomplish your objective that fast without needing to replay a level, but there are few that require you to play for more than 5 minutes without a break in the action.You will, however, unlock 26 remix levels that allow you to tweak options such as color and audio cues, and in these you can toggle the objectives off and set it to infinite play if you just want to have an on-going stress-free psychedelic experience.

I’ve read and watched several reviews that all agree that you have to play it for yourself to understand what’s going on, but someone could definitely make a short video explaining the mechanics (which are very clever and interesting).The game does a great job of making every level’s objectives completely different. Some sound the same on paper (for example, race to the end) but there are enough different gameplay mechanics that no two levels are copies ofeach other, and that’s not even commenting on the varied visuals.

Basically there are 52 levels that you will have to master for the Plat. Every time you get a 3-star rating on one of the 26 main levels it unlocks a trophy level, so each of the 26 Trophies indicates that you have mastered two levels (by getting 3 stars on the main level and then completing the objective on the corresponding trophy level). So far I’ve got 17 Trophies, with 5 trophy levels unlocked thatI’m having trouble beating, and 4 main levels that I’m having trouble getting 3 stars on (so I haven’t even seen their trophy levels). I’d say the game is about 1/3 levels that you can master on the first try, 1/3 levels that take a lot of work but are doable, and 1/3 levels that are so hard you’re not even coming close and you’re not getting any better either. But that’s my personal take. I hope someone unveils some tricks to those levels that I’m stuck on. If someone doesn’t care about Trophies then the 26 main levels, the 26 remix levels, and the “final level” can all be unlocked really easily.

hal
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

i got it and only played for half an hour or so.. i need to come back to this. looks cool but unfortunately its one of those games i realize i need a widescreen tv for cuz i cant seem to read shit or see very far into the distance...

i find the targetting really annoying. its literally hit or miss.. but i found the vibration on your controller is a good cue.

also, i kind of don't understand what's going on after the first couple of levels.. so it's like..wut.. need halp lolz

hal
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

okay. so after some more time i realized that the game makes perfect sense.

i think i was just too high the first time i played it.

once you get the jist of grazing and lancing it becomes much easier.. thru practice the targeting got much easier and intuitive. so then i bagged a few easy trophies and i can say it's got me hooked. i recommend fo sho. there's a lot of silver and gold too so it could be potential easy trophies since it has such a straightforward design... you just need skillz