DW Next- Ad-hoc party play

This is a discussion on DW Next- Ad-hoc party play within the Dynasty Warriors Next forum, part of the D; So as most of you already know, for Dynasty Warriors Next there is no online play but rather only ad-hoc, ...

Jay
    ಠ_ಠ

DW Next- Ad-hoc party play

So as most of you already know, for Dynasty Warriors Next there is no online play but rather only ad-hoc, which can be a problem if you don't know anyone else with the game/ vita. Although you can play coalition mode solo, it's basically impossible
    Because of this, certain items (and maybe certain weapons, not 100% sure) can only be obtained through ad-hoc play.

So I was wondering, I remember back in 2008 (or 09) Sony released an application called ad-hoc party play for the PS3 which allows us to play ad-hoc through a wired PS3 connection.

Now I'm not sure if this works for Dynasty Warriors, but I've seen someone doing the same things for Monster Hunter, so I have high hopes.If anyone is up for testing, whether or not this works, send a message to me on PSN or something

Example:

Toggle Spoiler

Items that can only be obtained through coalition mode:

Toggle Spoiler

Jay
    ಠ_ಠ

No one interested?

I'm just going to bump this just in case...

Lvl 4 - Silver

It won't work with ad-Hoc party because every Game in ad-Hoc party needs to be updated in and the last update was lord of arcana (beginning of 2011).
    It is a nice thought but until they update the game to be online and not ad-hoc is't going to be a near impossible (since very few people near me are getting the game and I think it's the same for a lot of others).

However every other trophy except for the for doing each game in coalition mode and the for getting every growth item is doable. the for getting every armour may not be doable but I'm not sure

This mode being ad-hoc is starting to make this game my most hated

Jay
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Doomlor0 View Post
    It won't work with ad-Hoc party because every Game in ad-Hoc party needs to be updated in and the last update was lord of arcana (beginning of 2011).
    It is a nice thought but until they update the game to be online and not ad-hoc is't going to be a near impossible (since very few people near me are getting the game and I think it's the same for a lot of others).

However every other trophy except for the for doing each game in coalition mode and the for getting every growth item is doable. the for getting every armour may not be doable but I'm not sure

This mode being ad-hoc is starting to make this game my most hated
    Okay thanks for the insight, I appreciate it

I guess I can only hope that they update it so that it is playable in ad-Hoc party, but I'm doubting that

Also, you can get the armour trophy without ad -Hoc, I got it last night

Lvl 4 - Silver

Awesome so it's just 2 trophies that you can't get, 's as well (why are bronzes always the hardest)
    Mind you you can do the for doing each coalition mode yourself it's just very hard. I'm pretty sure you can't do well enough for all the items though.
    So it's just one that's not doable, that's even more annoying
    Last edited by Doomlor0; 04-08-2012 at 08:42 AM.

100% Grizzly

I have heard that ad-hoc party does work for this game, just not the most reliably. If anyone wants to try sometime I'm willing to play.