So... How do you like this game?

This is a discussion on So... How do you like this game? within the El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron forum, part of the E; well, as the forum was restarted from scratch I decided to post something here, as Im playing this one right ...

PRO Member

So... How do you like this game?

well, as the forum was restarted from scratch I decided to post something here, as Im playing this one right now.
    what are your thoughts on this game?
    for me, I think its simply beatiful. the art direction is amazing and I can't stop getting surprised by each chapter I play.
    sadly, the game gets reeeeally boring sometimes, specially on chapter 9. wtf were they thinking?
    the combat is simple but deep, but I wish they had made more weapons in this game. I mean.. when you get to know the 3 weapons, thats it.. no more surprises. In a time we have devil may cry and bayonetta thats just not enough.
    the story is a mixed bag.... characters are not developed...
    I think its a good game to experience, to take a break from first person shooters and AAA games(do we really need a break from these?) and try something different for a while. it's worth a rent, or buying if you get it cheap. I paid full price and did not regreat. plus it doesnt seem to be a hard plat.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

For me is amazing I'm in chapter 3 and is actually a great game, the art, the music and sound I like it, it's a little confusing but is something different and new, I'm really enjoing the game

Lvl 4 - Silver

Playing it right now, amazing

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just finished Chapter 2 earlier, looking forward to continuing the game tomorrow

On a side note, so far the narrative appears to be structured quite well and i assume during the following chapters we will be apprehending each of the seven Grigori in seperate events. Well that's what i hope for anyway. I'm a man who loves a structured story

The Realm of Benjinovus - if one was to describe it, Ezekiel's realm would be the best example to use.