The Fate of Armaros (SPOILERS)

This is a discussion on The Fate of Armaros (SPOILERS) within the El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron forum, part of the E; Okay, so i've just completed the story for the second time, and i'm still a little disappointed somewhat that Armaros ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The Fate of Armaros (SPOILERS)

Okay, so i've just completed the story for the second time, and i'm still a little disappointed somewhat that Armaros was the final boss. Especially since he was a playable character and i grew to like him.

That being said, what are your thoughts on Lucifel leaving Armaros behind at the end of Chapter 8? And with Armaros' Nephilim still swimming around, it's possible that Armaros is still alive as well.

Were you excited/disappointed? Are you hoping for a sequel?

The Realm of Benjinovus - if one was to describe it, Ezekiel's realm would be the best example to use.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm inclined to think he's still alive because he wasn't purified like the others, and if he had been his nephilim would have disappeared like the others. Lucifel kept referring to how making the choice to save Enoch could help save Armoros as well. Maybe he was forgiven to some extent. I actually wonder more about what happened to Nanna/Ishtar afterward.